View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 05:04 PM   #13
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

A quick end of day update, I had a very horny evening out with friends. Thanks to instructions received privately I ended up going braless AND pantyless! I chose a tight blue coloured top that left no doubt that I wasn't wearing a bra, I think my nipples were stiff and poking through alll the time! Paired it with a short cream coloured skirt that I subconsciously kept adjusting lest I reveal too much! I was also conscious of the bodywriting though I knew no one could see it!

To make the evening hornier, I was instructed to edge every time I used the toilet while out and I also followed hassns' rule of stripping completely naked before using the toilet which was very humiliating!

I fucked my pussy for several minutes before going out and have fucked it again after coming back following insctructions received over a Session chat. I'm SUPER desperate for an orgasm! I'm not allowed one yet though, thanks to another private instruction

And I've just remembered, as per Taskdesigner's rule I have 3 edges to do with my nipples clamped before I can go to bed 😱

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-09-2024 at 05:14 PM.
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post: