View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 04:51 PM   #35
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaster View Post
how did the thing related to your family go south?
how did they find out about this?
where they mad at you?
do they dissaprove?
do they talk to you about this ever?
Thanks for the additional. I can answer these now.

1. My former dominant wanted me to change with my door open/ when they were nearby while they were visiting and it became a monthish fight. (I mean some background is I wasn't allowed to shut my doors while with this dom. I warned my family about this. It apparently became a larger issue. There was some other stuff here but well it would be getting too much into my ex and well I won't lol.
2. I mean obviously it was right in front of them and I had spoken to them about my life style choices before.
3. My mother was mad because she believed I should be a more strong woman and not let someone dictate careless actions like that. My father was pretty indifferent over all.
4. Overall, no. They are pretty supportive and I made it a limit that I wouldn't follow any order around family or friends without their full consent for this reason. Small silly thing to fight over but it was a bad occurrence.
5. About the specific? No. They are over it. They check on me regarding stuff in general, though they seem more relaxed recently.

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote