View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 11:50 AM   #5
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I'd love to see a topic on bondage. Self-bondage in particular with (links to) specific tutorials on how to do certain scenarios/ties. Wedgiebondagebabe posted some posts and resources in the past so may be able to contribute.

Also, a topic on messy dares, a.k.a. WAM/Splosh/Gunge would be nice. Again: with specific tips and tricks on scenarios and what substances to use or how to make them.

Little pet has her own thread about DIY toys. That might also be a nice topic here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
This is a very good idea.
There is often so much good advice and information in threads/chat etc and is a shame for it to be difficult or impossible to retrieve.
I'd suggest expanding Jaro's suggestion together with SeaFlower's to a thread with links to several blogs/discussions on different fetishes. That could be helpful for a lot of people, and I think there are already a number of discussions on lots of topics that get lost on old blogs and threads. But it would be a lot of work to track and reference stuff so I am not sure if doable.

For me, I'd like to see something about people explaining about less common fetishes and why they enjoy that. Even stuff I would not even try I find fascinating reading and trying to understand how and why people like it. Stuff like Butterfly's blog on safe blackmail for example. And maybe a topic on Parental Controls / Teamviewer, it's something I would never and that I bugged a lot of people before (sorry Nowa) for not understanding how people could do it. But it's intriguing how one could like make himself that vulnerable o.o.
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote