Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 02:42 AM   #11
musket

Emily and Jenny entered the tree house followed closely by a nude Joan with only a leather dog collar and lead around her neck. Eric and John were already stripped down to just their t-shirts and they couldn’t believe their luck being in this position.

Joan stood between Jenny and Emily looking at both Eric and Johns erect dicks in their hands slowly stroking them while they looked at Joan’s nervous and embarrassed face waiting to see what the boys would do and hoping her first time being fucked was enjoyable and they were not going to be too rough with her. Joan had notist that the boys had dragged an old mattress out of Eric’s shed and placed it in the middle of the tree house on the floor. “At least they were going to make me comfortable while having their fun with me” She thought to herself.

“Our slave looks hot but where not quite sure where what to do first with her, there’s so many situations we can put our willing slave in.” John said then Emily made a suggestion “seeing she’s a virgin I think she should lay down on the mattress with her legs spread and you both make love to her but go slow and make her first time something special for her then after you have both made enjoyable love to her once each she’s all yours to do anything that you can think of but there’s a couple of rules for you and for Joan so listen carefully please.”

“Rule one, you can fuck her as much and in any way but if using her pussy you must pull out as soon as you feel like you are close to orgasm and spray your load on her somewhere.”

“Rule two, no matter how much cum Joan has on her body she must leave it there all day unless Eric or john orders her to clean up.”

Rule three, if someone is doing something to Joan and asks Joan if she likes having it done to her or suggests something for her to do in the future, at all times Joan must tell them she loves having it done to her and will defiantly have her slutty body used for the suggestion in the future.”

“Rule four, you can use her for anything but no marks or bruising apart from a red bum which you can fuck or spank, your choice, I’ve got a tube of lubrication just in case.” She said as she told Joan to lay down which she complied then waited for her first dick thinking how nice it was for Joan to tell the boys to make my first time something gentle and special even though after that she was fair game for anything they wanted to do.

A hour had past and Jenny and Emily had spent it sitting down on chairs next to the mattress watching both Eric and John take it in turns making gentle love to Joan at least three times each and poor Joan was laying there in a relaxed state of orgasm with some streaks of the boys cum on her belly and boobs while letting her hips move and shake each time one of their dicks disappeared inside her pussy and letting out a constant moan under her breath.

Emily and Joan both knew they had made her first time enjoyable for her then Jenny told the boys to stop a minute so she could say something and Joan could have a short break. “I think you have made Joan’s first time enjoyable for her now it’s time to have your fun so she’s all yours for the next five hours, go for it and have some dirty fun with her while you have a chance to.

“Ok slave, get on your knees and crawl over here and suck our dicks, we want to put two loads of cum in your mouth and watch you swallow both lots then thank us for giving you something yummy to eat.” John ordered as Joan got up off her back and started to crawl over to the boys.

While she crawled past jenny she reached down and undone her lead leaving me in only a collar and saying “off you go doggy, suck those dicks.”

Joan crawled over to the boys and thought about how to proceed with both of them. She desperately wanted to put her first dick in her mouth since watching Emily suck a dick but she had two to suck at once so she ended up taking it in turns with Eric’s dick in her mouth while using her hand to gently pull Johns dick for about one minute then swapping over.

Joan started to make a game of it to make it to the delight of Jenny and Emily who watched on with their phones out taking pictures and video of her making the boy with his dick in her mouth start to moan then changing over just before they were about to cum to make it last longer constantly thinking what their cum will taste like.

“Im almost finished here moaned John as he put both hands on Joan’s head to steady himself then letting a stream of his warm cum enter Joan’s mouth telling her to swallow it all bitch making Her screw her face up and cough as she swallowed her first load of cum. Then knowing Eric had a load for her next he moved behind her holding her head still as Eric shoved his dick in her mouth then letting John push back and forward controlling how deep Eric’s dock went in her mouth. Joan wasn’t sure about this as every few pushes John made his dick hit the back of her throat but she was determined to let them have their fun putting up with it thinking she could be in a worse situation than sucking dicks.

John could hear Eric’s moans get louder and louder and he knew he was ready so as soon as Eric started to moan “im cummimg, im cumming” he pushed Joan’s head forward a lithe further surprising her with the knob of Eric’s dick going past the back of her throat letting a warm feeling move down her neck then once John had thought most of the cum was in her stomach he pulled her head back letting Eric’s dick pop out from between her lips and making her choke a little as she thought that I’m glad that’s over, and realizing the days not over yet. Once Joan calmed down she tanked both of them for their cum donation.

“What do you want to do to her next boys? I bet Joan loved having that dick forced down her throat, well Joan did you? “Said Emily trying to make things as humiliating for her as possible. “Yes I love dicks being forced inside me and eating it’s cum” replied Joan trying to follow the rules set out for the day.”

I bet she would love to have two dicks in her at the same time, we can do that next so get back on the mattress on your hands and knees bitch and we want you to encourage us and talk dirty while we are doing it.” Joan went back to the mattress and got on all fours waiting for a dick in her mouth and one in her pussy.

John started by slipping his dick in and out of her pussy until she got into a swaying rithum then Eric moved to the front of her and with no hesitation Joan opened her mouth and let him push his dick past his lips. “Take it all bitch” they both ordered as their pumping movements got faster and more rough to Joan’s horror as she had no control of what they were doing to her and just had to control her breathing while with it was happening.

“Look at her squirming between us like a helpless little whore” said John just as Eric pulled his dick out of Joan’s mouth and squirted cum over her face and in her hair then with a few loud moans John pulled out of her pussy then standing up so when he let his cum go it was high enough to leave a stream of cum along her back and in the back of her head then they both stood there looking at their handy work as Joan on all fours was now nude with streams of cum on her belly, her back and in her hair as Jenny got the whole event on video so they could watch it back at a later date to humiliate her some more or maybe even some blackmail as Emily had something really disgusting in mind for her to entertain them and humiliate her.

“Are you ready to give up yet or do you want to keep going?” said Emily hoping she would have had enough and she would win the bet. “No way, if I have gone this far I going to keep trying or now anyway.” Replied Joan as she stood up and waited for them to think up something else for her to try.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to musket for this post: