View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 09:57 AM   #15
Anna_1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenMa5 View Post
An easy one from me. Put your clothespins on your nippels. Two on your tongue, three on each pussy lip and one on clit.
Hold it until the next one write in the blog.
When this spank each ass cheek and each titt every 10 minutes 10 times.
Oh you also can ask peoples to add in your thread.
For each ask 10 spanks on your pussy after pin removal.
Here is the update on this task. After Mr DenMa5 contacted me in inbox, I told him that pussy pain is one of my limits so we changed the task a little bit. Pussy spanks became sole spanks and the seven pegs could be put anywhere.

I started the task with good presumption that the thread will be slow, unfortunately as ever, and decided to limit the task to an hour for safety and convenience.

I put two clothes pegs on my nipples, two on my tongue, and seven at the sides of my tits and on stomach. Every ten minutes that passed I spanked my boobies and hit my soles with a crop ten times, which was a nice feeling that kept me in my place and kept me wanting for more.

To be honest, I didn't even want for someone to make a new post as that meant that I'd have to end the task. My nipples were already sore from previous tasks so it was not as easy as I presumed to keep pegs for a whole hour and the two clothes pegs on my tongue hurt quite a bit and at the end made me into a drooling mess. Soooo much spit... I liked it and it gave me and idea to try to find a ring gag or something similar.

At the end my tits were nice and warm, nipples more sore than at the beginning and the soles hits gave and interesting "touch" so to speak. They were probably my favorites, alongside the mess tongue clamps made...

Thank you sir. I am eagerly awaiting more creative, painful and humiliating tasks.

TOYS: Cane, crop, light flogger, very hard flogger, clothes pegs, small alligator clamps, office clamps, needles, nipple pump, plugs, dildos.

LIKES: Clothes pegs, nipples, interesting, hard and creative impact play on different body parts, watersports, etc.

DISLIKES: Enema, ice play, orgasm denial, light public dares.

LIMITS: Very public dares, pussy punishment, long term, permanent, money play, orgasms overload.
Anna_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote