View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 11:01 PM   #7
sluttymeowmeow

Since I mostly work from home, I rarely get a chance to wear formal clothes. I find that they present a rather easy opportunity to be slutty and sexy. I usually wear slutty office wear to work in coffee shops. It is getting rather cold here so I can't go to the cafe without a coat, jacket or sweater but I do take these off when I get there. I try to do this 3-4 times a week based on affordability. Last time I went I wore a bodysuit and mini skirt that was very tight. No bra or panties. My ass was plugged. I always ensure my bare pussy is on the seat and when I sit I keep my legs spread and flash because I'm a dirty slut. My pussy was shaved bald yesterday so I hope some people got a good show. My hair is currently in an undercut with a highly shaven smooth nape. I masturbated twice in the toilets during a 5 hour period by sitting on the closed seat and grinding. I kept my bodysuit on for this. I was meeting my date there. She's an older Swedish woman who knew I was kinky. I had shaved my pussy and nape for her. I had also put in a clip-on septum ring. I wanted her to see me as the younger, depraved, lesbian slave.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post: