View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #11
NotKevin

I'm both excited and nervous to be back on the gameshow, still not sure why I keep signing up, it's not like the prizes are even that great.

In the first round I draw an ace and make sure to make good use of my two pies.

In the next round I'm horrified as I draw the joker. I'm told I have to take off a piece of clothing, at least it's just my shoes and socks for now, hopefully I don't lose any more. Then I see they've handed a pie to the other four players. Pies come at me from all directions, completing covering my head

I avoid getting hit the next round, and the round after I win the round, so I slam a pie over the top of MSK's head.

I regret this almost immediately as I lose the next round and he wins, and I see in his eyes that he wants payback for the previous round as he brings his pie down on my head. Two strikes at this point, I really hope I don't find out what's in store for the loser.

I feel sorry for Jenna when she draws the joker and loses her shoes and socks, but better her than me. I push my pie all over the left side of her head.

I'm incredibly relieved as Jenna and MSK lose the next round, meaning they both lose and, more importantly, I don't.

Of course I lose the next round and get another pie to the face, at this point my head and hair is pretty much saturated with pie and pie filling is running down my shirt. I go off to the sidelines to watch how the rest of the game plays out and try to clean myself off as much as possible before the next round.

I'm even more relieved I didn't lose the round as Jenna loses her shirt, that could just have easily have been me.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote