View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 08:32 PM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Number 1!

I am in.

I am in and here is my idea:

Before anything happens, the loser must send the following 10 photos to the winner:

-(x3) Closeup of soft cock from 3 different angles. 1 with ruler.
-(x3) Closeup of hard cock from 3 different angles. 1 with ruler.
-(x2) Full naked body picture, including face and cock from 2 different angles one soft and one hard.
-Full naked body picture from behind while on all fours, making sure balls and ass hole is visible.
- Picture including face of either a dildo in your ass or a real penis in your mouth.

Loser will send a list to the winner of 15 likes that are sexual/kinky in nature and in as much details as possible.

Winner will create a profile on a gay hookup site in the losers local area.

All the pictures sent will be posted on a kinktalk album until this dare is fully completed and during this with a link in both winner and loser's signature.

The winner will post all non face pics on the profile and use the face pics as encouragement to follow through with a task or as punishment.

For every cm the loser's penis is different then the winner's, the winner can make the loser meet someone from the area.

The loser will come up with ideas as kinky and creative as they can in which the winner will then alter as they wish and turn into a task. If the loser ever comes back with an idea that the winner does not think is good enough, they have to meet an additional person and still come back with a better idea.

Loser is allowed a maximum of 5 limits only! (Choose Wisely).

*** If I lose and your soft penis is bigger then my hard penis I will send you an additional 10 photos on top of the initial 10 I will already have to send.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to natethegreat for this post: