View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 04:44 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thanks for that dare!

That's evil

I consider doing it. However, I don't leave clothpins on for more than 20 minutes for safety reasons. I could re-place them after 20 minutes, that won't be a problem. But I wonder if I am able to stay naked for 6 hours (worst case) and leave clothpins on my dick. Also I wonder if I manage to put 12 clothpins on my dick. I already struggle with 4 pins (my skin is very tight).
Also, smacking them off from my nipples or dick might break my skin. I will try to smack it off, but if it is too dangerous, I just open them very quickly (that also hurts).

Can we make the dare a bit more practical please? Could I just place 2 clothpins on the dick, and the rest on the thigh? And leave them on for maximum dice number * 10 minutes?

Can you accept my offer (and maybe give me a punishment for complaining ), or make yourself a different offer?

Thanks

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post: