View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 05:31 PM   #11
risks

another chapter it must be a Christmas miracle enjoy. Risks

Chapter 6

The two girls showed up to the beach they had bikinis on and baggy shirts over that they also were both wearing trainers just in case. They decided to show up 10 minutes early.
“I still can’t believe out of all the places that bitch is in Italy” said Emma.
“I know also please don’t call her a bitch to her face remember what she has” replied Sarah. “Yeah I know I’m not stupid” snarked Emma. Emma’s phone beeped she checked it. “It says blue and pink parasol,” Emma said. Sarah looked around “over there” she said and pointed down the beach at a lone sun lounger and blue and pink parasol.

The girls walked over. Emily was lying in the sun lounger with a big floppy hat and sunglasses on. They stood over her “what’s up love birds” she asked jokingly.
“What you doing in Italy?” asked Emma.
“Oh we come here for 3 days every summer before we go to Spain for the rest of our holiday and sadly today is the last full day so we only get to have one day of fun” she replied. “What do you want?” asked Emma impatiently. Emily pulled down her shades “well I only want you to do 1 thing for me each” she looked at her watch “and you may want to do them quickly as your photo goes live in about 40 minutes” she then giggled. “Then what do you want” Emma asked again quickly. “Well first I just simply want an ice cream” Emily said calmly. Emma quickly turned “WAIT!” said Emily, Emma quickly turned around “what?” she asked impatiently. Emily reached into her bag and pulled out a small vibrator “you will want this. Emma rolled her eyes turned away from Emily and put the vibrator in and then grabbed Sarah as they quickly ran to go find ice cream they had only taken a few steps and Emma felt the vibrator turn on. The vibrator must have been controlled by Emily’s phone and she had put it on full power straight away. “Fucking hell that’s strong might have to ask where bought this from” Emma tried to joke. They managed to find an ice cream truck about 5 minutes away from Emily. While in the line Sarah asked “why don’t we just take her phone?”.
“Yeah I thought that but knowing that bitch she probably has it on a different phone as she has rich ass parents” replied Emma squirming. They got the Ice cream and tried to get back to Emily as quickly as possible. Sarah could hear Emma’s heavy breathing as they were getting close to Emily. Emma let out a small moan as she handed the Ice cream to Emily she didn’t even bother to turn around as she pulled down her bikini bottoms as she pulled out the vibrator and dropped it on Emily’s legs. “Happy?” asked Emma. Emily took a lick of the ice cream and then picked up the vibrator noticed it was clearly wet wiped it on her towel and dropped it back in her bag “I mean you seem to be very happy” she laughed. “What else do you need us to do?” asked Sarah as she knew they were on a time limit. “Glad you asked” said Emily with an evil smile.
“All you need to do is find the phone and stop the scheduled tweet of your lovely photo which should be posted in 21 minutes I believe” she said as she looked at her watch again.

“Okay where is it?” asked Sarah knowing that it wasn’t going to be that simple.
“Well I’m going to need your clothes if I’m going to tell you” smiled Emily. “Oh and Emma I’m going to need that baggy shirt you have so you don’t give it to her” said Emily with a wink. “What I can’t do that” said Sarah shocked.
“Can I give you my clothes instead?” asked Emma.
“Sorry you already got me my ice cream” shrugged Emily. The was a moment of silence Emily looked at her watch “19 minutes” she said. Sarah’s face went bright red.
“Is the not anything else I can do” Sarah pleaded.
“No can do” said Emily with another shrug. Sarah looked at Emma and then looked back at Emily. She ripped off the shirt bikini top and bikini bottoms and threw them at Emily “fine where is it?” she asked.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post: