View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 02:12 PM   #10
risks

Hi all Merry Christmas I know it's been a while but here is a new chapter to warm you all up thanks for all the replies and DM's feel free to message me anytime hope you enjoy this new chapter

Chapter 5

“What the fuck” said Sarah loudly.
“I don’t know” replied Emma equally confused.
“Who sent it?” asked Sarah
“Emily,” said Emma throwing her phone on the bed. The was a long silence Emily hadn’t talked to either of them since Emma had made out with her in the bathroom to try and retrieve a memory stick with Emma and Sarah’s antics.
“Fuck that rich stuck up bitch” said Emma grabbing a pillow and pulling it over her face. Suddenly Emma’s phone beeped Sarah picked it up. “What does it say?” asked a muffled Emma through the pillow. “It says meet me tomorrow if you want the photo to be deleted” replied Sarah. Emma sat up removing the pillow from her face.
“So what do you wana do?” she asked Sarah.
“Well last time this happened I ended up with a mistress” laughed Sarah. Emma laughed a little “well lets make sure this doesn’t happen this time your mine and only mine”
“Of course” replied Sarah with a smile. Emma picked up her phone sent a text saying “Sure where and what time”. Emma put the phone on the table next to her and said “right lets go to sleep I think we are going to need all our energy tomorrow”. Emma threw her clothes roughly in the direction of the suitcase and got into bed. Sarah got into bed and turned the lamp off on the bedside table next to her and turned to Emma. “we got this right” she asked Emma.
“Of course babe” Emma kissed Sarah on the forehead turned off the lamp on her bedside table and then turned in to cuddle Sarah. “Love you” she said softly.
“Love you too” replied Sarah.

Sarah woke up “wakey wakey” said Emma who was already dressed. Sarah groggily opened her eyes “no idea how you have so much energy in the morning” she groaned. Emma grabbed the bedsheets and ripped them off Sarah. Sarah shot up feeling the cold air hit her naked body. “Well I guess I’m awake now” she replied grumpily slowly standing up and getting out of bed. “We only have an hour until they close the breakfast area and I’m hungry so get dressed” replied Emma walking towards her and opening the curtains. The sunlight blasted through the window hitting Sarah’s naked body giving anyone on the other side a great view of her beautiful naked body. Sarah screamed and jumped over the bed and lay down on the floor as Emma laughed at her. Sarah grabbed one of Emma’s tops and a pair of her Shorts from the suitcase on the floor next to her and ran to the bathroom to get changed. Emma laughed as she made the bed waiting for Sarah to get changed.

They finished breakfast and started walking back to their hotel room. “Okay we need to meet Emily at the beach in an hour and a half” said Emma.
“Great and that’s all we know” moaned Sarah.
“Unfortunately” replied Emma with a grimace. “We just have to make sure we are ready for whatever she throws at us”.
“I’m ready” said Sarah throwing a few pretend punches trying to look like a boxer. Emma laughed “oh really well if the is any fighting I will leave it to you”.
Sarah looked at “her what have you got then”. Emma pondered for a second.
“Well if we need anything high up im taller so we got that”. Sarah scowled at her
“Your only a little bit taller than me” she replied angrily.
“Taller is still taller” said Emma pulling out the hotel room key holding it up above Sarah’s head. Sarah tried to grab the key from Emma when Emma noticed how baggy her shirt was on Sarah. Emma quickly grabbed the shirt and pulled it off Sarah while her arms were in the air. Sarah was now topples outside the hotel room as she hadn’t put a bra on in the rush to leave for breakfast. Emma then ran to the hotel bedroom Sarah covered her tits and quickly ran after her as she heard 2 guys whistle to her from the pool. Sarah got to the hotel bedroom it was locked and she was topless stood in the hallway. She quickly knocked on the door “let me in” she pleaded to Emma.
“Sorry naked people only” laughed Emma through the door. “Fuck you” said Sarah through the door as she looked both ways and quickly flicked off her shorts “happy” she asked quickly. “Sorry I can still see sandals on” replied Emma looking through the door peephole. Sarah quickly bent over to take her sandals off and she could hear people coming she ripped off her sandals and held them up to the peephole “quickly people are coming” she hissed at the door. Sarah heard the door lock click she grabbed the handle and jumped through the door and fell to the floor. Emma looked at Sarah sprawled out on the floor sandals in one hand and shorts in the other. Sarah turned around she suddenly saw two girls walking past the open door giggling. Sarah turned bright red got up and slammed the door. “You didn’t close the door!” she shouted at Emma.
“Well I mean you need to be ready for everything today” winked Emma.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to risks for this post: