View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 07:12 PM   #6
risks

hope you are all ready for the new chapter I really enjoyed writing this one I'm really interested to know what you all think. Risks

Chapter 4

Sarah was lying on the bed watching tv still in her bikini while Emma was in the shower. She was flicking through channels but she didn’t understand what anyone was saying. Emma walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Sarah got off the bed and walked over to her, she then tried to jokingly pull her towel off. “Thought you had got lost or something” joked Sarah. “I wasn’t in there for that long” joked Emma back who let Sarah pull her towel away but at the same time pulled her bikini string so it fell to the floor. “Now go get a shower” ordered Emma giving her a sharp slap on the ass. Sarah quickly ran to the bathroom as Emma watched her beautiful ass jiggle as she ran.

Sarah finished showering and picked up a towel and started drying off, Emma walked in with a smile on her face. “What you so happy about” asked Sarah puzzled. Emma took out a piece of black fabric from behind her back and went behind Sarah and wrapped it around her face so she couldn’t see. Emma took Sarah’s towel out of her hand and dropped it on the floor and led her to the bedroom. “Hands up” ordered Emma. Sarah obedient as ever did so. Sarah then felt Emma handcuff her to the railing that the curtains were on. The cold metal of the handcuffs sent a cold shiver down Sarah’s naked body as she was fully exposed to Emma to do whatever she wanted. “You’re being a really good slave recently,” said Emma giving Sarah’s ass a good squeeze. Sarah smiled and replied, “I just want to please you”.
“That’s good now I will unhandcuff you once you’ve had one orgasm does that sound good to you?” asked Emma giving Sarah’s pussy a light slap. Sarah flinched a little bit from the slap “that sounds good mistress” replied Sarah. She then felt Emma’s lips slowly kiss down her still slightly wet body. Emma then started rubbing her pussy “wow can’t tell if you’re wet from the shower or turned on” said Emma. Sarah giggled a little bit she then gasped as she felt Emma’s tongue slowly go inside her. It felt so good she spread her legs wider to help make it easier for Emma. It was like Emma’s warm tongue knew exactly where to go. After a minute or two Sarah felt her knees get weak and slipped a little as she fell back she felt the cold glass of the window on her bare ass. A sudden shock wave went through her body the curtains weren’t closed! “Emma are the!” before she could finish her sentence she got a quick sharp slap to the pussy. “Emma are!” she tried to squeak out in pain as she received another sharp slap to the pussy.
“Mistress the curtains aren’t closed” cried Sarah in pain. “I know,” said Emma who went back to licking Sarah’s pussy. “People will see me,” said Sarah squealing this was turning her on even more. “We are high up not that many people will see … probably,” said Emma with a little laugh. Sarah let out a small moan “mistress please” she managed to breathe out. “You just need to orgasm for me sweety and by the looks of it your close” replied Emma. Sarah knew she was close Emma’s tongue felt like ecstasy. She then felt her orgasm flow through her body as she grabbed the chain of the handcuffs and let out a huge moan and almost fell over. “Well done sweety I’m proud of you,” said Emma happily as she removed the blindfold. Sarah smiled while heavily breathing. Emma gave her a quick kiss. Sarah then remembered her naked ass was visible to anyone who happened to look up to the window. “Key” quickly blurted out Sarah. Emma laughed went over to the table next to the bed and picked up her phone and started filming Sarah. Emma threw the key to Sarah’s hand but restrained by the handcuffs she didn’t manage to catch it. “You say you don’t wanna be up there but you didn’t catch the key” joked Emma. Unamused by the joke Sarah replied, “why don’t I handcuff you here and see if you can catch the key”. Emma laughed picked up the key and handed it to Sarah and sat back on the bed still filming Sarah.

Sarah uncuffed herself and quickly closed the curtains. Sarah turned to look at Emma. Emma was sat on the bed ghost-white face looking at her phone in shock. “What’s wrong,” said Sarah worried. Emma turned the phone around the was a photo of them from slightly far away on the beach topless and kissing.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post: