View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 09:30 AM   #24
Ciri

1) Have you ever had piss in your mouth?
Yes, and it's quite nice. I love the humilition. I love when people pee all over me. I love the smell and taste.

2) Have you ever had someone saliva in mouth? (exclude kissing)
Yes, my face was slapped, and I was spit on a lot. I had my hands tied behind my back. I was deliberately bratty and received even more face slaps. And my play partner took a sip of whiskey and spat all of it right in my face.

3) Have you ever had poo in mouth?
No. It's not a limit. I can imagine it could be a great way to punish me or use it as threat.

4) Have you ever had sock in mouth?
Sure, when I talk or scream too much. I especially like dirty/sweaty socks because these add another level of humiliation.

5) Have you ever had feet/toes in mouth?
Yes. At times I love to serve and cleaing feet can be one task I enjoy.

6) Have you ever had panties in mouth?
Sure, a lot. My own or others' panties. Once we had a lady's night, one mistress and 3 subs. Each of us subs had to put the panties of another in their mouth. All our panties wer wet from arousal and we all felt quite ashamed and sorry.

7) Have you ever licked a shoe sole?
Yes, a few times, mostly boots, sometimes sneakers. Again it's the aspect of servitude and humiliation, or degradation, that turns me on.
Limits: photography, age play, messenger apps, wasting food, illegal

Sex Map* | PM Dares | Stuff
* sex map is slightly outdated, some purple markers are now green
Ciri is offline   Reply With Quote