View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 01:08 PM   #13
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Since my birthday is on Thursday, how about spanking your rear to the tune of happy birthday while singing me happy birthday? :3

My name's Kayla, so happy birthday dear Kayla. Would love it if you could wear a pair of the GF's panties, maybe something with little coverage in the rear? :3

Make sure to spank extra hard for the last "happy birthday to you" :P
Thank you Kayla! Since you didn't specify what implement to use I chose the ruler and hit both of my ass cheeks 25 times.

In the meantime I've also finished the "preassigned" spanks, summary post below. Keep them coming, I can take a lot more

--------------------
Rules reminder:
  • Every poster can give me two sets of up to 25 spanks each per post. Specify the implement: leather paddle, flogger, ruler, belt, cane, hand, wooden spoon, other household items
  • Also specify the body part (anything below my neck is fair game)
  • Specify a different body part and/or implement for each set.
  • Alternatively, give me 2 minutes of electro-torture at a painful level (I'll determine that) on my nipples, balls, cock, asshole or urethra instead of a set of spanks, or 5 minutes and no spanks
  • I’ll reply quoting your task once I’ve done it, you can post again immediately once your spanks have been done or if I have not done any spanks for 15 minutes.
In addition to the spanking/electro-torture you can:
  • Tell me to insert/wear something from my toys list or lingerie collection; I'll wear that for at least an hour or until someone else tells me to replace it with another item.
  • Scan the Kik code in the first post to see me post pics/short videos of my spanking progress
Current spanks/e-stim/toys/clothes status:
  • Wearing: Small buttplug, panties
  • Completed up to post: 11
  • Total spanks done: 575
  • By implement: Ruler 300, Leather paddle 100, Wooden spoon 100, Belt 50, Hand 25
  • By body part: Left ass cheek 125, Right ass cheek 125, Cockhead 100, Left foot 75, Right foot 75, Cock 25, Left inner thigh 25, Right inner thigh 25
  • By poster: Bdsub 125, DareFiend 100, DoublemintFlash 100, Lion74 100, LolitaMaid 100, Throwaway2018 50, Lolofc26
  • Minutes of e-stim done: 2

Last edited by wingman78; 10-27-2020 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Added panties
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote