Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 11:06 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

[QUOTE=Jaroface;3264745]Some questions for both (potential) genital masochists and sadists to answer.

'Torture' in this case means receiving some/any kind of pain (spanking, electric shocks, nettles, hot sauce, pegs or what have you) to the penis, balls, urethra, vagina, clit and/or labia.

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia?
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
  4. What do you like about it?
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?

For pain givers:[LIST=1][*]Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it?
Yes it turns me on[*]Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally?
Both equally [*]What kind of pain do you like to dish out there?
Electric and canes whipes pegs etc[*]What do you like about it?
Don't know just turns me on[*]What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Anything at hand[*]Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online?
Yes I have whipped a guys dick ,kicked him in the balls and used a tens on his cock and balls .A woman has had her pussy whipped caned and electric torture [*]Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Yes considerable bruising and red marks [*]What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it?
Had them blubbering like a baby [*]Have you ever gone too far? How so?
Don't know maybe[*]Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?
Make sure the person receiving the pain is game and you have a safe word.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote