View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 02:21 AM   #209
Kate92
Distinguished Member

I spent 25 minutes playing with myself this morning while looking at the following posts:

#201 - the way she is spilling out of her bikini makes me green with envy! And she seems to be shocked after seeing my flatties, not believing that female chests can be so flat!

#202 - her stockings impede a clear view of her legs but if I am allowed to be a little vain I think my legs are quite sexy. Shame about my flatties though, like you say there is no point in comparing them with her wonderful boobs.

#203 - what can I say except that she is so sexy... and busty!

#204 (while wearing my nipples clamps) - she does have a lovely figure, and the pics are indeed a reminder to me that slim women like me can have big breasts, flatties like mine are not normal.

#205 - for some reason I imagined being tied up by her while she rubbed her big cleavage into my face, telling me how much men and women prefer her old boobs in comparison to my "tits".

I am now sitting in office with my pussy dripping juices, my clit throbbing and my nipples very sensitive and erect. I keep discreetly looking at the boobs of my female colleagues whenever I get a chance like some perverted guy, what have you all done to me!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote