View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #249
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Find out what the next round will reveal now in ……………

PART 190b (275b) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Just you wait, just you fucking wait” Mark swore, before it was time for the next important round.

As the happy winner of the previous round, Amber shuffled the cards and dealt.

Dani = Straight Flush (D - 9) (D - 8) (D - 7) (D - 6) (D - 5)
Brian = Full House (C - 3) (H - 3) (S - 3) (S - 4) (D - 4)

John = STRAIGHT (S - 10) (S - 9) (C - 8) (H - 7) (H - 6)
Mark = THREE OF A KIND (H - 6) (S - 6) (D - 6) (D - KING) (S - 3)

Adam = 2 PAIRS(C - ACE) (S - ACE) (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - KING)
Sarah = 2 PAIRS (H - ACE) (D - ACE) (S - 9) (H - 9) (H - JACK)

Laura = PAIR (H - KING) (C - KING) (D - 10) (S - 5) (H - 2)
Lucy = PAIR (S - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6)

Amber = HIGH CARD (S - JACK) (S - 10) (S - 8) (S - 6) (H - 3)
David = HIGH CARD (C - 7) (S - 5) (S - 4) (D - 3) (C - 2)

Amber was gloating over her last rounds achievement and the makeover she had given Mark. Her attention was not on the cards and she therefore finished 9th.

The overall looser was David who chucked all his remaining chips at John (banker) and was now looking worried being totally nude without any chips to save him from being the final eliminated player.

Dani smiled before asking "as David is naked does it mean I have the chance to ask him a truth" hoping the answer would be yes, she sat waiting for a reply.

To Dani's joy the answer given by John was as she was hoping and she sat thinking for a few seconds aware that there wouldn't be that many more truth questions in this erotic game as it was drawing to an end.

"David please answer the following question truthfully" started Dani as she stalled for a few extra seconds of thinking time. Eventually she asked "some of us have see the video that Laura took of Sarah the previous week when she was masturbating on the telephone to you, well I would like to know: what started the events between you and Sarah, did she do anything else for you, what was you doing on the other end of that telephone, has Sarah got you back for those events, would you change anything if you did it again and would you like her too" Dani eventually finished.

Before answering David looked at Sarah checking how she felt about the question, some of it was partly about her and he didn't want to destroy any of their friendship. There was really very little chance of this with everything that had been done and discovered during the longest evening of the players life's.

Sarah nodded her head and David nervously started to answer his questions, "well the events started when we were at school, we were in a geography quiz, and were talking about countries and places. We were both certain that we knew the most about them.

"What were the questions" asked Brian, who always liked quizzes and thought he was mighty clever.

David started to recall the questions, as the quiz was about a week or so ago it wasn't hard as he knew at the time how much rested on his answers.

The questions were ......

TO BE CONTINUED......

What will the Questions be?

What were the results of these questions?

Find out in the next exciting part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3