View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 02:04 PM   #35
SilverBlue

Pencil Public Blue-Job [slut training]

Blue-Job aka early slut training

This 'short story' takes places before the events in the other stories in this thread.

Master, had raised the subject of public sex or public exposure with Sylvie Blue a few times. However, after the events that took place that night at the uni’s library, Sylvie had become a little more apprehensive about doing any public dares, at least for a while.

“I’m going to make a proper slut out of you, but you’ll have to be more willing to push your limits Sylvie.” he’d told her, like he was a coach giving a pep-talk for field hockey try-outs.

So ANZAC Day rolled around, which just so happened to be a lovely sunny day. Sylvie suggested going to the Botanical Gardens to see the tulips, they had just been planted in the flower garden. Master had agreed, so they took a nice walk together through the Botanical Gardens.

After walking through the gardens, the couple found a nice secluded spot. Master unfastened his pants and encouraged Sylvie to give him a public blow job while they had some privacy. After a few short minutes, Master began to whisper something.

“Hey Syl..Sylv, Sylvie.” He tapped at her shoulder. Sylvie lifted her head up from her master’s crotch.
“What is it Master?” wiping the mix of saliva and precum from her lips.
He gestured with his finger to her to look off into the distance, her head turned to see a couple in their 50s walking toward their little secluded spot on the magpie lawn.
“Oh my god,” she said, quickly sitting upright “have they... did they... see us?”
“I think they did, but they’re acting like they didn’t.” he chuckled, and her face went a new shade of red as she cleared her throat and tried to look prim and proper.
“Maybe we should ask them to join us eh?” taunting her even further.
Sylvie and her Master sat silently still, watching the couple walked by. Once they had disappeared down the path, they both burst out with laughter.
“Oh my god, that was awkward as fuck!” she said to him, jabbing his ribs with her elbow.
“Hahaha, I know, I’m sure they saw us, that’s why they kept their distance when they walked past!” Master said, with a smug smirk across his face.

Master wasn't phased at all, in fact he was extremely amused by her embarrassment at being caught giving him oral!

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilverBlue for this post: