View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 09:01 AM   #14
playwithmadstits

1. Explore role-playing scenarios with your partner or experiment with bondage and restraint? — BONDAGE AND RESTRAINT
2. Engage in public sex in a secluded outdoor location or have sex in a private setting with a large group of people watching? EITHER ONE. IVE DONE PUBLIC SECLUDED.
3. Incorporate food into your sexual activities or experiment with temperature play using ice, wax and other stuff? TEMP PLAY
4. Be blindfolded and surprised by your partner's actions during sex or take control and blindfold your partner to surprise them?BE BLINDFOLDED
5. Try out a new toy with your partner or introduce a new position into your repertoire? I WOULD DO BOTH. RATHER HAVE A NEW TOY IF I HAD TO CHOOSE
6. Explore dominance and submission dynamics with your partner or engage in sensual massage and body worship? DOMINANCE/SUBMISSION, but Me as the sub.
7. Have sex in a bathtub filled with water or in a room filled with mirrors? ROOM WITH MIRRORS
8. Watch erotic movies together or read steamy literature aloud to each other? MOVIES
9. Explore spanking and impact play or indulge in sensory deprivation and overstimulation during sex? SPANKING AND IMPACT
10. Engage in prolonged foreplay and teasing before sex or a long post-orgasm torture/tease session after sex? LONG FOREPLAY

Dislike: body writing, involvement of others, pics, pee

Limits: poop, face pics

Interested in experimenting with: clit pain, anything else- I’ll try most things once.

Toys: ball magnet nipple clamps, traditional nipple clamps, 8 inch dildo, g spot vibrator

BDSM survey results:
98% Degradee
97% Submissive
94% Voyeur
89% Masochist
83% Brat
74% Slave
playwithmadstits is offline   Reply With Quote