View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 09:11 PM   #34
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyneedsDares View Post
I am in too.

But please contact me per pm for my kik, because i dont like to be spammed by all people and bots on here
Rating for AmyneedsDares

Ass: Her ass is big and round, but not too big for her body. It's a very nice sight. Looks really spankable as well. A nice big hand print would look amazing on her ass. 9/10

Breasts: Her breasts are sized very nicely for her body. Not too big or too small. Her pierced nipples are also a very nice bonus to her already wonderful breasts. Nipples have a nice size ratio and position to her breasts as well. 9/10

Pussy: Her pussy looks just as good as the rest of her body. She also has a piercing here which as you know by now, I'm a fan of. It looks tight and pleasurable for anyone lucky enough to be able to use it. 10/10

Overall Body: Her body is very nice on the eyes. Everything has good proportions with each other, and all of her piercings are a personal favorite of mine so they add a nice bonus for me personally. There's not really much more to say that I haven't gone into more detail about above. 10/10

Submissiveness: She was very eager to send as many photos as needed, within reason. She complied immediately any time I asked for an extra photo. That's not to say I had to ask for lots of extra photos, she sent plenty right from the start. I just wanted a couple more to make sure I could inspect her thoroughly. 10/10

Total Rating: 48/50 She was very compliant and an absolute joy to talk to. I enjoyed holding a conversation with her as I was typing this up actually. If you get the chance to rate her yourself, you'll probably find all this out for yourself.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote