View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 12:19 PM   #7
trophywife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasoWoman View Post
1. What does turn you on more: pain or humiliating? Between the two, i would say little bit of humiliation
2. What was the most humiliation you ever experienced? When i married my husband, lot of people called me gold digger but we are truly in love. In terms of kink, i like being called names when we are intimate
3. If pain turn you on: what was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness ist meant)? I have had spankings, like the one with paddle and whips on my ass. Whips sting hard
4. What high would you dive into the water from? - I can dive from a good cliff, have done it on vacations
5. What is your favourite shower temperature? I
like slightly above 100 for shower but prefer cold water for my hair wash

6. Can you endure a cold shower? I don't like it but i do take cold water for my hair wash
7. How many pushups can you do? I can do 50 pushups in a go. Daily, i do a set of 30 with repeating it 3 times
8. How many situps can you do? Same as pushups
9. Are you flexible, can you do the splits, backbends, frontbends, … yes, i am flexible and i can
10. Where would you like to travel? travel as many countries as i can but i would settle down somewhere on beach
11. Motorbike or car? Car
12. For short distances: on foot, bicycle, car, bus/tram? Car
13. Have you any phobias? If yes, which are they?
14. Would you take part in casting shows, reality formats like Big Brother and so on? Yes, i would
15. Do you have children? Son, daughter, both? None
16. If no: Do you want to have children? Son, daughter, both? Yes, both
17. What is your preferred weather? I prefer springs
18. Do you prefer tablets or injections? Tablets
19. Were you already operated? What was operated? not exactly operated but i have had some cosmetic adjustments
20. Are you ticklish? What is your most ticklish spot? yes, underarm
21. Could you endure an unrestrained tickling? If yes: how long? No
22. Do you … being tickled? Hate
a. love
b. like
c. hate
23. How would you desribe yourself on a scale fom 1 to 10?
a. lovely 10
b. crazy 8
c. friendly 10
d. (over)ambitious 10
e. happy 10
f. horrible 2
g. helpful 10
h. humorous 7
i. honestly 10
j. ice-cold calculating 2
k. ….
24. Do you always have the latest smartphone, tablet, notebook and so on? Yes
25. What was the skimpiest you ever worn when you were shopping? Micro skirt and bra
Hope you like my responses, i really enjoyed answering.

Love,
Kylie
trophywife is offline   Reply With Quote