View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 06:39 AM   #13
asdqwre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare loli View Post
Back when i was 10 my older sister and her three friends were having a sleepover. They had set up beds in the bungalow in my backyard so they could sit around the fire pit in the backyard and play games while our parents stayed inside.

I wasn't invited at first but my parents made her include me and because i was so naive back then they ended up playing truth or dare around the fire pit and i was talked into doing a dare to fit in. Well it was still daylight for another half an hour and i got dared to give them my pants and panties until the next morning which i reluctantly did so i was sitting in the backyard with only shoes, socks and a t shirt that just covered me hoping my parents would keep their word and stay inside.

That was embarrassing enough for a 10 year old but i also got other dares like run around the yard holding my t shirt up and other things like that.

i was invited to a few more sleepovers over the next few months with them after they worked out they could talk me into practically anything and they did.
I think wed all love to here about any thing elese they made you do
asdqwre is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to asdqwre for this post: