Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 02:00 PM   #3
dwedgie

" Do not talk, follow me"

The room is a large double bedroom , no normal furniture. No windows , painted entirely white.

I can see a cage in the middle of the room , about 4 ft x 4 ft x 4ft, a large X frame with cuffs attached and various other things .

" Stop , hands out in front of you" she says firmly.

She handcuffs my hands together, and attaches the handcuffs to a hook on a rope hanging from the ceiling, she walks off to the side of the room and presses a button , the hook raise onto the air , lifting my arms, my feet are flet to the floor but arms at full stretch.

" Looks like you are enjoying it" she says as she harshly grabs my semi erect penis.

I groan in pain

" Now I have a few questions if the answer is wrong this whip will meet your skin, understand " she says

" Yes mistress"

As she walks round me she asks " can you remember asking me to lift my dress like thi used to wear to school and flash my knickers at you?"

" No I did not mistress "

Crack , the crop went across , my thighs just below my boxer trunks.

" Don't lie , you asked several times , why ? "

" Sorry , I don't remember mistress " I reply

She walks round me several times , dragging the end of the crop over my skin , crack , this time across my buttocks

" Would it have been because you were a dirty little boy who wanted to see my panties" she asked Touching my now erect penis with the crop.

" I suppose so mistress" I reply

" Do you still want to see my panties?" she asked as she continued to touch my penis and balls with the crop.

" No mistress" I replied

" Why not, do you not find me attractive?" She asked

She had now stopped touching me and stood with her back to me.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: