View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 02:27 PM   #61
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Tuesday (Day 117 / 84)
Enemas 03 / 20
Spanked 0950 / 1250

Hi

Sorry for being absent for so long (again). First I had issues with my notebook and then with my body. This is not an excuse, just an explanation.

But the last day not much happened. After my 100 spankings I had trouble to sleep well and sitting in school was not very nice too. So we decided that I'll only get 50 spanks per day. Also this make me "enjoy" my ass shield longer . I still feel humiliated by this - strange, isn't it?

The belt doesn't bother me at all. Ok, because the weather was really warm the last days it got a bit uncomfortable because silicone and steel will make you feel more sweaty than cotton panties.

But Master put the inflatable pool on the terrace so we could cool down a bit. Okay, first I was afraid to puncture it with my belt but then it was really relaxing and I'm kinda glad he let the Pet (me) in the pool

But Master remind me that this is a denial diary, so I have to focus more on denial and less of the diary how my days were.
I'm in "no touch" for more than a month now and I'm afraid that I dug myself a wet grave by wearing the belt to school. I only get "touched" in the evening when Master or Mistress wash my cunt. But with ice cold water and a sponge, so it's not really enjoyable. But I understand the need of doing so - I'm so fucking horny.
Master told me that I start humping during the night and make delight little moans during sleep.
And when he fucks Mistress I would fuck my ass, if it weren't blocked.
Mistress really loves to show me what a low creature I am by masturbating in front of me - sometimes she even just edges, knowing that she can have an orgasm any time she wants. It really makes me feel submissive. I love it and I'm afraid that my owners know too well what turns me on.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: