View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:28 AM   #40
nonstopdisco

Thanks for the feedback You cant rush the action lol It'll be all the sweeter when it finally happens!

I rolled over and hit my alarm at 6am. It looked and sounded like there was a torrential rain storm outside. Suddenly I realised I was naked and I began to remember everything that happened yesterday. I turned round and saw Zack still asleep and I got hard very quickly. I sat up in the bed and decided to wake Zack up. I wasn't thinking straight because my dick was warping my thoughts.

I pulled the covers off Zack and I got even more excited when I saw him sleeping there in just his t-shirt and boxers. I sat there for a minute admiring his legs and the bulge in his boxers until I decided I'd better wake him up.

I rocked him a bit in the bed "hey Zack wake up dude" I said quietly. Zack made a noise then just rolled over, he must be a heavy sleeper. My dick still fully erect at the sight of Zack's boxers and legs and I decided I wanted more so I lifted up Zack's shirt and began trying to pull it off him.

Zack remained asleep and I pulled his shirt up and over his head after moving his arms into place, I couldn't believe he didn't wake up but I didn't care as I was enjoying myself. I noticed Zack had become erect and this added to my excitement.

Suddenly I realised it was 6.15 and my common sense said we'd better get up for school. I threw Zack's shirt on the floor behind me and began tickling him all over his chest.

"woah stop, that's enough" Zack suddenly said slowly trying to push me away with his arms. "I get the message and wheres my shirt?"

I tickled him for a few seconds longer and said "hey, I've gotta wake you up somehow mate. What do you want your shirt for?"

I stopped tickling Zack and he sat up in the bed next to me.

"So you get to see what you can't do" Zack laughed "Like wearing clothes"

"Dude, quit rubbing that in" I smiled

"nah, I love winding you up now mate" Zack laughed poking my chest "let's see what your hiding under them covers"

Before I had time to think Zack pulled the covers off the bed leaving me naked again in front of him. The whole morning was making me extremely aroused.

"hey we haven't got time for you to perv at me" I joked "we'd better get moving cause we'll be screwed if we miss the bus"

"there'll be plenty of time for me to look at ya when your making that sandwich" Zack replied with a grin.

"Damn, I'd forgotten about that" I said to Zack who had now sat on the edge of the bed and was pulling his tracksuit bottoms on.

"no way are you getting out of that" Zack laughed "I'm starving"

"ok" I said "let's get this over with"

Zack pulled on the old socks from last night again and found the shirt on the floor to wear before he headed to the door.

"Well, are you coming?" Zack asked as he stood at the door.

"yeah, yeah" I said and I got my naked self up and walked over to the door.

As we continued down the stairs the house felt warmer than last night as the heating was now on. Even though I was naked it felt cosy being in a warm house when it was raining outside. Zack carried on quite quickly ahead and we made it into the kitchen.

"I'll just sit here then" Zack said as he picked a seat at the kitchen table with a perfect view of the entire kitchen.

"I had a feeling you'd sit there" I said with a smile.

"yeah I love watching my food get made" Zack laughed as he leaned back with his hands behind his head "especially by my naked pal"

"yeah, you just relax buddy" I said as I pulled a frying pan out the cupboard "I'll do all the work"

"too right" Zack said "I could get used to this"

"hey it's only for this morning" I argued.

"really?!" Zack asked "I though you were only naked for breakfast, but I might take you up on that"

"you know what I meant" I said.

"yeah dude, well do you like cooking naked for me?" Zack joked.

"not as much as i'd like you cooking naked for me" I answered back.

"nah you wouldn't like my cooking, I burn stuff" Zack laughed.

"well, maybe I'll have to teach ya" I said.

"yeah, I'd like that" Zack said "that bacon smells good dude"

The bacon was now frying in the pan and I'd got the bread ready.

"ouch" I yelled, the bacon had now started to spit bits of hot oil at me.

"haha, this is brilliant" Zack laughed.

"Hey, have some sympathy" I said to Zack playfully.

"nah mate, this is what it's like paying back a bet" Zack smiled.

"your cruel" I laughed.

"hey you would've been the same if you'd won buddy" Zack stated.

"well it's ready now" I said and I scooped the bacon up onto the bread and carried it over to the table where Zack was sitting. I sat down next to Zack with my plate.

"cheers buddy" Zack said as he stared into my eyes "I can't believe you've just done that"

I was feeling extremely turned on again and I began to lean in closer to Zack, with the intention of going for a kiss. Zack seemed to follow my lead and also leant in closer placing his hand on my naked leg and giving it a slight pinch. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. I was knocked out of my trance and Zack looked startled.

"would you mind getting that?" I said to
Zack "that'll just be the postman or something."

I was gutted that we'd being interrupted.

"dude you go, my food will go cold" Zack said.

"hey I'm not answering the door naked" I laughed "just go buddy it'll only take a second"

The door knocked again, this time louder.

"ok I'm going" Zack laughed "just wanted to see your face"

"not funny" I smiled.

"it was for me" Zack laughed as he patted me on the back and walked into the hall.

I stayed put at the kitchen table and thought I'd wait for Zack before I started eating. I heard the door open and suddenly there was a lot of noise.

"Hedgehog boy!! What are you doing here?" I heard from what could only be Tom "looks like someone's being lying to me"

I froze while my heart just sank and I was now terrified.

"Tom I only came round this morning to borrow some school clothes" I heard Zack plead.

I hid under the table for all the good it would do.

"don't give me bullshit" Tom snapped "I've just spoke to your mother"

"what, oh sorry" I heard Zack say quietly. I was terrified and didn't know what to do.

"You will be!" Tom shouted "where's baldy?"

"I dunno" I heard Zack say in a futile attempt to protect me.

"you don't know where your boyfriend is in a small house like this?" I heard Tom shout angrily "lads strip him naked!"

I heard some commotion.

"chuck that shirt over here" Tom yelled "and his socks"

"here ya go tom" I heard one of the lads shout.

"yeah that's it!" Tom shouted "get his bottoms off"

I heard laughter and more struggling.

"please don't" I heard Zack say.

"please don't what? You lying piece of shit!!" Tom shouted "lads get them boxers off him"

I heard even more struggling then some cheers, it sounded like there was a large group in there.

"Baldy I know you can hear me!" Tom shouted kinda loudly.

I was now shaking, my mind had switched from saving Zack to myself.

"Baldy! For every second it takes for you to get your ass down here your bumboy here is gonna spend a minute outside in the rain naked" Tom shouted in a firm voice. "i'd hurry up if I were you"

I had no choice, I didn't want Zack thrown outside. I was gonna have to go into the hallway.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote