View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 05:42 AM   #1
subDanni

Default The kinky double date

It was a late evening, in an almost empty restaurant. The waitresses had began clearing off the last tables. Only one table was still seated. A young couple sat beside each other on the one side of the table. The young man, Eric, wore an elegant dark suit. With a white shirt and black tie. A typical handsome and athletic man, with a muscular body. Young alpha male type, judging by his looks and attitude in public. The woman beside him, Emily, was a slim young woman. Her brown hair reached her shoulders, and she was wearing a short blue metallic dress. It barely covered her butt and when she bent over, you were able to see her tiny pink g-string. She also wore a pink push-up bra, making her boobs almost pop out of her dress, and a pair of black high heels to complete the rather edgy outfit.
They were both in their early twenties and had no idea what they'd got themselves into. Both of them were kinky and into dom/sub play. Yet, they were both on the submissive side of the spectrum. They had tried to figure out ways to play their kinky and sexual games, despite their predicament regarding the roles. Switching on being the dominant, but it was never truly satisfying for either one of them. Desperate for solutions and satisfaction, they agreed to meet a dominant and more mature couple they'd met a few times at different fetish parties. That couple was sitting on the other side of the table. A man, Peter, and a woman, Helen.

With only the four of them left in the restaurant, and past closing time, Helen got ready to set the scene. She walked away from the table and over to the female waitress that had been serving them this evening. She asked her to gather the other female workers at this restaurant. The waitress called the female cook and the other female waitress over. When they were all gathered, Helen asked if they wanted to earn a solid tip tonight. They all had a curious look on their face, but asked what she really meant by that. Helen pointed to the table the others were sitting. She described Eric and said that she needed help humiliating him, and that if they would help her, they would get some extra money as tip. They all hesitated a moment. The waitress that had been serving their table asked what they would be doing.

Helen: What's your name?
Waitress: I'm Victoria.
Helen: Well, Victoria. I want to see all of you take a turn kicking him between his legs.
Victoria: Oh, ehm.
Helen: Don't worry. He'll let you do it if I say so.

Helen discreetly pulled out a some 20 dollar bills of her pocket. The cook, Janet, looked over at Eric with a rather eager expression on her face. She bit her lower lip and seemed interested in trying this.

Janet: I'm in. For 20 dollars.
Helen: Great. 20 dollars each, then.
Victoria: Well, no harm on my end doing this, I guess. He's into that? What's the deal?
Helen: Nevermind what he's into. That's not important.

The other waitress, Marie, hesitated.

Marie: This is all we will do?
Helen: We'll see. It might be possible for you to earn a few more bucks.

Helen showed them her open purse, revealing a role of hundred dollar bills.

Marie: And we only do things to him? Nothing sexual for us?
Helen: Hehe. Lets just say you will be fully dressed the entire time. You won't even have to open your shirt, unless you want to.

Marie: Oh well, lets try.
Helen: Good. Marie and Janet, I want you two to go to the kitchen. Me and Victoria will meet you there in a few minutes.

The girls did as Helen said, before she continued.

Helen: And Victoria, I want you to close the restaurant. Can you do that? I mean lock the front door. I don't want to be disturbed.
Victoria: Yes, sure.
Helen: Close it and meet me by Eric. That's his name, by the way. But I will refer to him as «doggie» from now on.

It was a decent restaurant, but not super-fancy. Somewhat casual dress-code for the staff. Marie and Victoria wore white shirts and black tight jeans. With a short black apron. They both wore black sneakers, and you could see their bra under their shirts. Marie had a black one and Victoria a white one. Casual uniforms, but on these two young blond ladies, also sexy. Helen walked over to the table and stood next to Eric. She wore a blue silky blouse and a black skirt with pantyhose. A strict look, topped off with black high heels. She said two words to Eric, sort of a signal for the games to start.

Helen: Let's play.

Eric turned his head and looked up at Helen. He hesitated for three seconds, because he knew what her words implied, but had no idea what he was in for.

Eric: Yes, Mistress.

Victoria then came over.

Helen: Come doggie. Follow us. And leave your blazer.

Eric stood up. Helen grabbed his arm and told Victoria to grab his other arm, before they led him to the kitchen. When they entered the kitchen, only Marie was standing there.

Helen: Oh, where is Janet?
Marie: She just had to change quickly.
Helen: Alright.
Janet: Hey!

Janet entered from another door to the kitchen. She was now wearing gray yoga-pants and a white singlet. Her black bra was noticeable under the singlet. And she wore pink sneakers.

Helen: Great, everyone is here. Get down on your knees, doggie.

Helen stroked her hand across Eric's dark short hair, before she pulled it. Forcing his head back. She ran her finger along his cheek. Typical «three days, no shave» dark facial hair. She slapped his face hard three times.

Helen: Are you ready to obey all my orders?
Eric: Yes, Mistress

All the three girls seemed somewhat shocked, or surprised. Victoria and Marie held their hand up to their mouth, and even giggled a bit. Janet seemed more curious.

Back in the restaurant
Peter calmly stood up and walked over to Emily. He pulled out a collar and leash from his coat. While he stood behind Emily, he placed the collar around Emily's neck and attached the leash.

Peter: Follow me, slave.
Emily: Yes, Master.

Peter led Emily over to the male waiter, Sam. He noticed that Peter was walking Emily on a leash, and had a surprised look on his face.

Peter: Ask him, slave.

Emily shyly looked at Sam, before she continued.

Emily: May I clean your shoes, Sir?
Sam: Ehm..what?

Peter pulled out a 10 dollar bill.

Peter: If you take this, will you let her clean your shoes?
Sam: Ehm, I'm a bit confused. Is she on drugs or something?
Peter: Hehe, why don't you tell him, slave.

Emily smiled.

Emily: I'm not on drugs, Sir. I just want to clean your shoes.

Sam sighed.

Sam: Well, I guess there's no harm in that.

Peter handed him the 10 dollars.

Peter: Get to work, slave.

Emily got down on her knees and started to kiss Sam' shoes. She kissed them for a while, before she began to lick his shoes. He wore nice shoes, and black pants with a white shirt. The colors of his outfit matched Victoria's and Marie's. It was also slightly noticeable that he liked it, due to the growing buldge in his pants while he watched Emily in that humiliating position.

Peter: Do you think she's pretty?
Sam: Well, yes of course.
Peter: You want to fuck her?
Sam: Oh, well..
Peter: How many men are working her tonight?
Sam: Me and two cooks.
Peter: You can all have a go at her.
Sam: Man..that's tempting.
Peter: But you will have to do a few things I want to see as well.
Sam: Like what?

Peter sighed.

Peter: Different things. Depends on what I want to see. Humiliating things for her. Piss on her for example.
Sam: Oh, damn..I'll ask them.
Peter: Get up, slave.

Emily stood up, and Peter bent her over a table and pulled her skirt up. He spanked her ass a few times and grabbed it.

Peter: You don't want to play with this peice of fuck-meat?
Sam: Wait, I'll get them now.
Peter: Good. Her ass is already loose for you.

Peter pulled Emily's g-string to the side, revealing the black buttplug she had up her ass. Sam reacted by rushing to the kitchen to get the two other guys.

Last edited by subDanni; 05-24-2018 at 05:55 AM.
subDanni is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: