View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 05:24 PM   #37
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

I'm liking this little dare for people at the moment...

Here are your rules to follow before starting:
1. You must not use the toilet for anything whatsoever in the four hours before the dare begins.
2. You must drink two litres of water in the two hours before your dare starts, and a third litre in the five minutes before diapering up.
3. You must have ready two diapers, plastic pants (if you have them), four chocolate bars, two large jars of baby food decanter-ed into smoothie bottles (or similar) and pre-booked cinema tickets for a film of your choice.
4. For lunch you must have visited the greasiest fast-food place and eaten at least two large burgers, plus fries.

When you're ready and have fulfilled all three of these, diaper up in your two diapers, cutting slits in the inner one so that each can get thoroughly soaked. Put plastic pants over these if you have them, but don't put on a onesie/similar that can stop any sagging . You're probably desperate to pee but hold it for now.

Now your dare begins. You're going to first eat your baby food, every last drop. This may take a while but remember - no peeing yet! Then, once you have completely emptied both bottles of babyfood, you can go and order two of the largest size coke possible before entering the cinema theatre.
Once in the screen you must drink all of one of these cokes before the film starts. You must also keep holding your bladder until the film starts. Fail either of these things and your punishment will be to unwrap all four chocolate bars and place them down the back of your diaper, to melt into your butt for the duration of the movie.
When the film finally starts, if your first coke is empty and your diaper still dry, then you may wet yourself like a baby and enjoy eating your chocolate instead.

There are two more parts to this dare.
1. You must lower your trousers so that they sit around your ankles while the film is showing, and stay like this for at least five minutes.
2. After the film, head into the bathrooms. Go to the urinal, lower your trousers to your ankles again and fully empty your bladder (in case it isn't already) before heading home to clean up. If this second part is too public then you may complete it in one of the cubicles.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: