View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 03:36 PM   #29
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

"Oh who are we kidding, with that little dick of yours in those panties, we know what you are." she leans over to kiss you and grabs your little hard cock in her hand.

"And from now on, we are mistress and master to you sweetie."

You let out a faint yes as precum leaks out of your boner onto one of her fingers, which she places in your mouth. You suck yourself off of her finger.

"Our daughter is about your size. She's moved out now, but she's left plenty of clothes at our house for you."

Still erect but placed back in the panties, Master and Mistress walk you out of the house past the real estate agent who looks shocked at what she has seen.

"We'll take the house by the way."

----------

At home, your new master and mistress have you try on plenty of slutty and tight clothes, and they do your makeup too. You look like such a pretty girl and you hate to admit how much you love the feeling of your little dick and balls tightly held in a pair of little panties.

"We're going to have a fun day on the town today where we can show off how pretty you are!" Said Mistress "But first we're going to go swimming together, it's so hot today!"

As you arrive at the pool you are confronted with 2 separate choices to make:

Do you wear a one piece swimsuit, or a bikini?
Do you go to the men's locker room or the ladies?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post: