View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 10:46 AM   #16
PublicPredicament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
At night, you will go on another walk. Choose 4 or 5 landmarks around your house and plan a route going to all these places. Put your toys in and get dressed to go for a walk. Your outfit should include one less item of clothing than there is landmarks. And bring a bag containing your restraint with you.

Before leaving, check on google maps how long the trips through all the place you chose and in reverse, back to your home through all of them again should take. You will put the key inside the lock so it will lock for 1 or 2 hours after the estimated time of the trip has passed.

You will then set off for your walk. At each landmark, you will use your toys to edge in the middle of somewhere near the front of the landmark and you will drop off one item of clothing somewhere hidden so you can retrieve it later before moving on to the next places.

When you reach the final landmark and have done your edge there, you will put your restraints that you've brought with you all this time and you will start to get back home, you can choose to go back retrieve all or any numbers of clothing you want or to go back home directly.

There's a trick, after putting the restraints, but before starting to go back home, you can choose to go to another landmark first and there and only there you are allowed to cum.
I'm planning on doing this dare tonight, or a variation of it.
Any additions or changes are always welcome!

My Toys - PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

I am NOT looking to be blackmailed, it's a kink.
Hunting down my Kik is unattractive and creepy!
PublicPredicament is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PublicPredicament for this post: