View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 06:19 PM   #15
naughtylo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
Since your ass should be quite red by now, let's punish your pussy and clit. First put some toothpaste on your clit and then try to edge yourself until it stops feeling painful. Only stops when the pain stops. Then do the same thing again with a bit more of icy hot and then finally the same thing with hot sauce. You'll spank your both pussy and clit for each that you didn't manage to edge at least once with, 5 times if you didn't manage to edge with toothpaste, 10 times for icy hot and 15 times for hot sauce
Thank you for punishing my clit and pussy. I decided to try and make the toothpaste portion a little more challenging. I squirted some toothpaste onto a toothbrush and used that to edge. I managed to edge twice while it was still burning. It left my clit feeling raw, so when I applied a small drop of icy hot, it burned a lot. I tried my best to edge, but I couldn’t. I wiped my pussy with a cloth to remove anything that was still left and applied a really tiny drop of hot sauce. I’ve decided that one burns the most. It burned like hell for about two minutes and was gone. I didn’t manage to edge with it either. I spread my legs and paddled my pussy 25 times. I then spread my lips and repeated the spanks directly on my clit. My pussy is hot and stings.

PM Dares
naughtylo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naughtylo for this post: