View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 02:59 PM   #9
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default WHere would you get naked?

i used to say on bets or worthy dares, but i havent got a choice as of late.

The most public unplanned:

LAst halloween i drew a slave costume theme. I chose old school but that was the only say i had. Then found out we all would be trick n treating. Long story made short i was forced to go only wearing the full get up of chains.

The most public planned:

I lost a bet/dare, so i agreed anytime, anyplace, anyway. SO i was told i had to do it naked. I disrobed 100% and then was dropped off at a random parking ramp and was told i had to remain as is until i found the key to where my clothes where. After dodging a few close calls i ran into (literally) a group of people whom guess lived in the jointing building. (not part of plan)

They said to me, we are going to teach you college ass holes a lesson. I was taken to the top level bound spread and gagged out in plan sight. They put up a sign which later i found out gave a place to send proof of act. i was used or abused for free parking.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote