View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 06:42 AM   #6
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

The first three rolls apply to all dares.

Time - This is the amount of time that you must spend on each dare:
6- 37 minutes

Clothing:
1- Naked

Restrictions:
6- You may not sit or stand until all dares are completed. You must spend all times on your knees unless otherwise specified by a dare.

Now i did all the dares naked, during 37 minutes and without sitting and standing meaning on my knees

Cornertime: Use http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ to monitor your movement if you have a webcam.
2- Stand in the corner with your arms above your head. Do not move.

--> as i had to kneel at any time i did 37 minutes corner time kneeling in the corner hands above my head

Mantra:
5- Write "I am a stupid fucking idiot." over and over again until your rolled time expires.

--> I did it during corner time... i well know now i'm a stupid fucking idiot as i wrote it 57 times in 37 minutes

Pain #1:
6- Hold two heavy books out from your arms until your time expires. If you drop a book, add 5 minutes to your time.

--> a well know hard punishment for me... books felt 3 times so i did 52 minutes

Pain #2:
3- Put hot sauce or toothpaste on your genitals. If the feeling starts to subside before your time expires, add more.
--> i used menthol toothpaste and had to add more 3 times to be hot during 37 minutes

Shower:
5- Take a cold shower. You may wash your hair. Be sure to stay as long as you rolled!

--> it had been hell 37 minutes under a cold water shower ! even if i'm used to take cold shower as punishment it had been really hard

Masturbation #1:
6- Get to the edge and hold it for 3 minutes. Rest for 2 minutes. Repeat as necessary until your time expires.

--> even with the resting time hard not to cum

Masturbation #2:
4- Get as close to the edge without actually hitting the edge as you can. Take a break for 1 minute. Repeat until your time expires. Do not edge. Do not cum.

--> really one of the hardest thing i had to do ! hard not to edge in such situation

Orgasm:
2- Cum as many times as you wish in your rolled time. After that, you may not cum for 24 hours.

I then cumed 4 times quite in a row ! and nothing else during 24 hours

a great challenge as the first time

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote