View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 09:47 AM   #7
Hammarling

That's pretty comprehensive. Well now that i know about the section, converter and calendar i'll certainly be aware of future events, and will just need the time. Time wise, it's just life getting in the way rather than it being at 1am for me.

The issue i had was that the sheer amount of activity a site this size gets had buried a lot of that. Had the same with the writing competition, totally missed it at first and took time to find it existed.
In terms of advertising ideas: make the Live Events section more prominent? Move it up to Dungeon + Competitions, in Tangents it's buried and easy to miss.
Having looked you've done a lot of work advertising, it's just getting missed! Either because people arn't looking at the section, hence moving it up top might help, or posts get swamped under all the other site activity. Wish i had better ideas...

I know how frustrating it is, i've tried to run events on a different forum. Drop-off rates can be huge. I found just making those announcements as stand out as possible, make them impossible to miss by highlighting the posts, making them front and center and obvious as Official Admin ran ideas.

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote