View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 07:25 AM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet2512 View Post
Hi!! I'm new here

I want sooo badly to play with my little ass, but I have started anal short time ago and I need some ideas. I want something challenging that keeps me moaning and wanting to cum for quite a lot time before I am actually allowed to cum.

I have:
·Bananas (2-3)
·Ice cubes
·Tampons
·Pens/pencils/markers
·Butt plug
·Rope
·Clothespins

It can be mixed with tits/nipples play, want to be driven mad of pleasure. My family is around, so I only can go out of my bedroom to gather stuff before doing the thing. My limits are pee/poo, permanent, blood, family, public, extreme. No pics/kik.
Play the game of 55.

But you may want to do this last. The reason for this is that it is a bit tricky to win, and if you don't win, you are denied until after next breakfast... frustrating and postponing your release further!

A big bet? That would be up to you to decide... If you are not among the faint of heart, give the game of 55 a try!

Just remember these that: I am asking you to leave a comment at either the blog post or the dare itself, preferably at both.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote