View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 07:46 PM   #27
risks

Just finished writing chapter 17 we are reaching the end of journey and I hope your excited for the climax (no pun intended) just a few more chapters till the big finale if you have any ideas for future stuff you would like me to write about feel free to pm me
Risks

Chapter 17

Daniel rummaged in the bag for a second he then pulled out a blindfold he then went over to Lexi and put it around her eyes she was blind for what would happen next. She sat on the bed waiting she could hear the stuff in her bag moving around. She heard him put the bag on the floor and then she was pushed onto her back. She felt rope go around her right wrist and after a little while it was tied to her bed as she could feel the restraint. She then felt her left wrist being tied up and all control of her arms was gone. She was excited and scared at the same time Daniel was now tying up her first leg. She had never been under his control before it had always been her what would he do with this power. Lexi was dripping with anticipation Daniel then finished tying up her last leg. She then heard him then rip off some bondage tape and felt something being taped to her leg and it was also touching her pussy. “This is going to be turned on the whole time so you may want to do your best” said Daniel turning on the switch at the wall turning the wand on. The wand started vibrating on Lexi’s already wet pussy and she wonderd how long it would be on for.

She then felt something on her left boob but it wasn’t Daniels hand it had a weird texture it was moving all around her boob. Then it was on her right boob she then figured out it was a maker pen he was writing all over her body. It felt like he was writing slowly on purpose and every time he finished writing something she thought it would be the last time but he would find somewhere else. Daniel took a step back to admire his work. Lexi was fully spread out breathing very heavily and covered in words like slave, slut and whore. Daniel picked up Lexi’s phone and took a few photos of her as a little surprise. “Ok slave the vibrator shall be turned off when I cum ok” commanded Daniel.
“Yes master” replied Lexi squirming. Daniel took off his pants, got on top of Lexi and put his dick near her mouth. “Start sucking slave” Lexi opened her mouth and tried to find his dick while blind. Daniel was intentionally keeping it far away from her she could only just reach the head she tried her best. Daniel pulled it even further Lexi stuck out her tongue and could only just reach it. “How badly do you want me dick slave” taunted Daniel.
“So badly master” pleaded Lexi. Daniel lowered his dick and Lexi started sucking Lexi was soaking wet she had never been this controlled ever. Suddenly she felt it the sexual ecstasy hit overload. Lexi screamed out in orgasm with Daniel’s dick still in her mouth she started gyrating onto the wand to make her orgasm even more intense. After the intense climax Lexis hips fell back onto the bed that was amazing but the feeling wasnt stopping. “Enjoy that?” asked Daniel.
“Yes master” cried Lexi who was so distracted that she had stopped sucking his dick.
The vibrating kept going. “Please turn it off master please” Lexi begged. Daniel slapped his dick bag on her lips “I told you it wouldn’t turn it off until I cummed” Lexi opened her mouth and began sucking again. She was using every bit of reach she could get from her restraint. She was in sexual bliss and agony at the same time she couldn’t take it anymore. She was sweating and soaking wet from all the orgasms she was having. She thought she was about to break when she felt Daniels cum fly into her mouth. As she swallowed the cum she heard the wand get clicked off. Lexi gasped for air and her body was still twitching from the wand. Daniel began untying her wrists. As Daniel untied her second wrist she ripped off the blindfold and grabbed him and pulled him into a long hug. “You okay?” he asked stroking her hair. “Yeah was just a bit intense” she replied softly. After a long cuddle Daniel untied her legs and he helped her shower. Then they put on some relaxing lofi music and fell asleep. It had been an intense day but something was lurking around the corner and Lexi and Daniel had no idea of what was about to happen...

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post: