View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #23
risks

Its christmas day enjoy this extra long christmas special

Chapter 14

It was christmas day Daniel woke up first before Lexi she must of been tired from the sex they had had before they went to sleep. Daniel spent about half an hour on his phone as he didn’t want to wake up Lexi as she was wrapped around him like a snake and she looked so peaceful. Eventually he started to feel her move and she woke up slowly opening her eyes. “Hello sleep head” he said. Lexi looked at him with a half sleepy half grumpy expression “sushhhh” she said lightly pushing her hand into his face as Daniel laughed at her. Daniel gave her a light kiss on the forehead and said “merry christmas”. Lexi stretched reached into the cabinet next to her bed and pulled out a present, handed it to him and said “merry christmas to you too”. Daniel got out of bed giving Lexi a good look at his butt as he went to his suitcase pulled out a present and got back into bed. They exchanged presents ok “you open yours first” said Lexi excitedly. Daniel pulled off the wrapping paper and the was some nice fancy painting supplies and a remote controlled butt plug that came with 5 intensity settings and lube. “Don’t worry you can keep the remote for that one” Lexi said laughing.
“Well you said your parents go for a walk on christmas day I might let you have it for then” he replied.”ooo someones feeling cheeky” replied Lexi. “Well time to open mine” she said as she started ripping off wrapping paper. The was an expensive full length mouse mat that matched her current set up as her old one was small and pretty damaged. There was also some sexy red lingerie. “Dam you got style with pc setups and lingerie” laughed Lexi and gave him a cheeky wink “also guess I have something to wear when my parents go for a walk” she joked.

They went downstairs, had breakfast with Lexi’s parents and opened presents. Lexi’s parents seemed to like the wine and chocolates. Lexi’s parents had bought Daniel a film poster where you would scratch off all the iconic films you had watched as Lexi had informed them that he really liked movies. They also bought him a beer gift set that came with a can of beer and a special glass. Daniel was sitting at the table scratching off some of the movies he had already seen as Lexi had gone upstairs. “We are going off for our walk” announced Lexi’s dad. “Okay see you in a bit” replied Daniel. As soon as the door closed he got and ran upstairs.

Daniel opened the door to Lexi’s bedroom. She was already there in her lingerie she must have known her parents would have been going out soon. She looked amazing. Daniel just stood there gobsmacked. “Well don’t stare too much or my parents will be back before we have even started” laughed Lexi. Daniel stripped off as Lexi took his butt plug and applied the lube to it. Daniel walked over to her and she helped put it in. After wiping the excess lube off her hands she went back to the bed Daniel handed her the remote and she pushed him onto the bed and setting the vibe setting straight to 2. Daniels' eyes widened as he felt the vibrating begin she then jumped onto him and started making out with him. She could feel Daniels boner poking her through her lingerie. She was so horny she couldn’t wait. She pulled her lingerie to the side so she could put his dick inside her. She put his dick inside her and it felt so good as she did this she turned the vibe up to 3. Daniel let out some pretty loud moans and Lexi started riding on his dick up and down Daniel was in paradise although so was Lexi. Lexi slid the vibrator up to setting 4 she thought she could almost feel it herself how powerful was it she wondered. Daniel started to arch his back in pleasure pushing his dick just a little further into Lexi. Lexi let out a little gasp as Daniel grabbed her ass and started thrusting hard and it felt so good. After a few minutes She clicked the vibrating butt plug into 5 the max setting. Daniel had lost all control in his hips and stopped moving his hands raised up and he grabbed the pillow his head was resetting on gripping it tightly with his fingers. Lexi noticed and started bouncing up and down on his dick with all the power she had. Daniel let out a loud “FUCK-ugh) as he cummed and the shot of cum Lexi felt helped her climax and she fell and rest ontop of Daniel’s body. Daniels body was still moving and writhing “Lexi - Lexi Lexi”he moaned.
“What is it sweetie” she asked back confused.
“Its still on. he squealed.
“Oh fuck sorry” she giggled looking for it as she had dropped it on the bed when she put it to level 5. She let out a small moan as she got off his dick and it came out of her it felt so good. She found it underneath his leg as it must have bounced down the bed. She clicked it off and Daniel let out a relaxed sigh of relief. “Thank you” he said.
“Kinda wish ‘I had left it switched on’ she joked. Daniel laughed and relaxed on the bed. Lexi snuggled up with him a bit before they got dressed before her parents got home.

Lexi was lying in bed at midnight, she was snuggling up to Daniel who was already asleep. This has been probably the best christmas she thought. It was crazy how all this had happened. I wonder what the rest of the university year has in store for us she thought as she slowly closed her eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Lexi had no idea of the chaos that was coming her way…

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post: