View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 09:01 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Bell August Dare of the Month

It's been a while, but here I present a new dare of the month August

There is no particular theme, just a couple of options. With special thanks to naked lego for giving the initial ideas for this.

Please choose ONE of the following to complete:

A. Atop a counter, table, washing machine... Do something kinky on top of something, the weirder the better!

U. Under a desk, tree, someone's feet... Do something kinky under something, the weirder the better!

G. getDare forums. Complet 3 truths and 3 dares to complete that were posted in the Truth and Dare sections specifically. Bumping an older thread is preferred.

U. Unreal. Describe a dare that is complete fantasy and could not possible happen in real life. For example a dare that requires you to have tentacles or a dare specificlly designed to be performed by a ghost. Be creative and make if funny!

S. Sexy, naughty, beautiful, me. Feel good about yourself for a day or even just an hour. Whatever that is, I dare you to feel sexy!

T. Tell us! Write up a little fictional story, ideally describing one of your favorite kinks or fantasies. The more detail the better.

Proof: Report and picture. Remember that photos do not need to contain you. They can be of anything related to the dare.

Deadline: September 11

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post: