View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 12:14 PM   #3
joannasmith

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Have you had a live in slave before?
We haven't had a long term 24/7 slave live with us before this, she is the first. But for short term, like a week, we have had 24/7 slave who joined us for various events and activities

What does the contract look like? It involves Anita submitting to Kevin and myself as a slave, her status is known to everyone we would want to tell, that includes our house helps and our children, who are aware about the lifestyle. This is a full TPE, with the fact of respecting her boundaries and limits, giving her a good life as a sub/ slave, elevating her role and confidence in life to be a better sub.

How did this come about? We have seen her performing and participating in some of the activities at the local BDSM group. We got into talking to her previous Master and Mistress about her training, how long she has been a sub, talking to her as well and that is when they asked if we want to have an experience of full time slave. Both Kevin and I discussed about it, what it means for us to have a slave a home, people who visit us, etc. and in the decided to ask Anita if she would be okay if we bring her to our home as a full time slave.

What is the difference between discipline and punishment? Discipline is about giving guidance on what is right vs. wrong in terms of behavior and the approach towards anything in life. There can be preventive disciplining and corrective method to it while punishment is given or more about retribution for which I know is wrong to do but still done.

Where do you draw the line between punishing a slave and abusing her? We don't believe in abusing our slave or any sub in the life. There are aspects of humiliation, degradation, etc. which can become border line and needs careful talking and communication with the sub, to make sure that they are part of the behavior training and not becoming abuse from DOMs. Punishing is important if a mistake is made but it also means that they are decided within the agreed boundary, by communicating with the sub on regular time if any of those are getting breached to make sure punishments don't move over to become abuse.

Thank you

Hopefully I was able to answer all the questions clearly.

Joanna
joannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to joannasmith for this post: