View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #6
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

I'm doing my own dare right now. I'll edit this post when it is complete.

Alright so this is what happened. I already was feeling the urge to pee when I started so I was hoping for some lucky roles to end it quick. First roll was a 3. I basically chugged 2 glasses quickly and then rolled right again. Nothing too serious.

Second roll was a 6, so I did dare 9. I found some nice river flowing sounds and it was very relaxing but it did make me have to pee. I was crossing my legs at this point.

Third roll was a 3 so I did dare 15. This was the hardest one. I went to the restroom and opened up the toilet. It looked so inviting and I was already crossing my legs. I undid my pants and pulled my dick out of my briefs and gave a quick 2 second stream. It felt soooooo good to get some out of me but it was crazy hard to stop. I had to sit on the ground and hold my groin in order to keep myself from peeing more. After a few minutes of that, I went back to my computer to roll again.

Fourth roll was a 2, so I did dare 17 and then fell back to 14. I still had to pee really badly.

Fifth roll as a 4 and that brought me to 18. I thought I could hold it a bit more so I typed this out and now I'm going to run to the bathroom. BYE!

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal

Last edited by AzerFox; 07-19-2011 at 01:21 PM.
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote