View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

>< -_- hahahaha, okay.. i think i must have officially found the easiest set of rolls with which to get through this dare

*laughing at how easy that turned out to be* >< hahaha okay.. i rolled, uhmm.. in order. 3, 6, 5 and 4..

So firstly i had to drink 2 glasses of water.. i took your advice and started started on a mostly empty bladder but i was allowed to re-roll immediatley.

plus 6 gave me a score of 9 and now i had to listen to the sounds of water for 10 minutes.. that was okay, beacause having only just drunk the water it had barley even had time to hit my bladder, was quite relaxing really ^^ i thought 'wow.. half way already, not doing too bad'

My next roll, 5 brought me to a score of 14 and ohmygawd.. i had to drink abother glass and wait 15 minutes.. that, wasn't really very hard.. haha the time frame overall was just so short thus far.. now ofc, the end was in sight.. i wondered if i'd hit some odd curveball right at the end.. have to wait an hour or two yet or something.. buuut no.. my final roll of 4 saw my happily to spot on 18 ^^ I uhm.. don't even feel the need to pee yet ^^ hahaha I think i'm gonna try this one again later when i'm less lucky

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote