Thread: Five Locks Dare
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 09:21 PM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap
Smile

I found a nice big park with some fairly busy roads around it. It was around 11pm on a weekday, so not too many people were out, but enough that there was a good chance I'd be seen.
There were not any clubs or bars near by, so I taped key #5 to the back of a toilet in a 24-hr mini-mart.
In one tool box, I put a pair of tear-away boxers, a t-shirt, and flip-flops, and locked it with lock #4.
I used a magnetic hide-a-key box to put keys #1 and #2 to stop signs at opposite ends of the park.
I taped key #3 to a street light on another side of the street, and used a zip-tie to fasten key #4 to a stop sign on the last side of the park.
I used lock 3 to chain both tool boxes to a BBQ grill near the center of the park.
I stripped down and locked my clothes in the trunk of my car.
I was feeling pretty nervous now. I took a deep breath to calm down and went over to the tool boxes. I put my car keys in the other tool box, and locked it with lock #5. Now I was committed to at least part of the dare. I used two locks that used key #2 and a chain to cuff my hands together, and the last chain and lock #1 to chain my 'cuffs' to my waist. Now I had to complete the entire dare, or walk into the mini-mart naked and chained.
I started making my way along the park paths to where key #1 was hidden. I did not encounter anyone on the paths, and the street was deserted as I retrieved the hide-a-key. I went back to the tool boxes before using the key to unlock my hands from my waist. Leaving the chain, lock, and key there, I went off to get key #2 with my wrists chained.
The street where key #2 was hidden was busier, but the traffic came and went in packs. I was able to retrieve the key and get back to cover without being seen. I went back to the boxes and unlocked my wrists. Now I was just naked in a park in the middle of the night and locked out of my car.
I set out after the next key. I passed a couple out for a walk. They asked what I was doing, so I told them I was on a dare. They laughed, wished me luck, and went on their way. I was starting to get nervous again, but not just about being seen. If someone had taken the next key, I was sunk. I tried to remain calm and got to the treeline near key #3 without any more people.
Key #3 was taped to a streetlight. I had put it above my head, so I would not be able to cheat and get it first. Traffic was pretty heavy here, and there were no hiding places close. After taking another deep breath, I walked over to the streetlight as if nothing were out of the ordinary. There were some honks, some yells, and some whistles, but I made it to the key and back without getting molested. I took the key back to the rest and unlocked the chain holding the tool boxes to the BBQ. I locked the box with my car keys back to the BBQ, and took the key and other tool box to go after the next key.
The stop sign with key #4 was busy. It was a well lit 4-way stop. There was probably three or four cars waiting at each direction of the intersection, and more coming. I waited for about ten minutes, hoping traffic would clear, but it never did. So, tool box under my arm, I walked out to the stop sign where key #4 was zip-tied. As I was unlocking the tool box at the stop sign, a car with a few young ladies stopped at the intersection. I smiled at the offers and comments they made, then headed back to cover with the unlocked tool box.
I made it back to the BBQ where everything was waiting, got dressed, locked everything in the tool box with a key and lock I had there, and headed for the mini-mart. I got there, waited for the restroom to come available, went in and got key #5. The mini-mart was crowded, but no on really paid any attention to me.
I went back to the BBQ pit, unlocked the box with my car keys, loaded everything up, and drove home

Yes, it's a complicated set up, scary as hell, and you are almost guaranteed to get seen. But it is a serious rush, and well worth the time.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post: