View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 02:59 AM   #184
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So yesterday evening I was set a relatively straightforward task but one that was very humiliating and hard

Master has replaced my clothes so that now I only have very short skirts and tight tops and heels. Wearing a tight black skirt and a tight white t shirt with 6” heels I was told to insert my lovesense in my pussy and one in my ass. I was then told to go to a nearby cafe and order a coffee and a salad. As I was walking to the cafe the one in my pussy kept pulsing causing me to sometimes stop in the street and compose myself but it wasn’t too bad

Once in the cafe as I was queuing both the one in my ass and in my pussy went up to full tilt causing me to cry out loud and jump over and I dropped my bag. I had to run around gathering my things with them going off and of course my skirt had ridden up so people could see the plug at least. I could hear some comments and some people giggling

I was bright red with embarrassment but I ordered my coffee and salad and sat in a corner. For the next hour it was absolute torture. My master was controlling both and he kept swapping between the 2 or using both at the same time making me squirm and gasp and moan as I tried to control myself. I was sure the buzzing was getting passed on along the seat I was on to people near me and I couldn’t control my face as the pleasure in my ass and pussy was too much. I could feel êtes on me. Some smiling and some looking on with disdain, but there was nothing I could do other than try hard to control myself

It got harder and harder and the intensity and frequency kept increasing until I couldn’t control it anymore and I let out a loud moan and gasp and I came hard in the middle of the cafe with everyone staring at me. I have never felt so humiliated tbh. Because it was a normal setting and I was on my own in a smallish cafe it was really humiliating but master was pleased with me so that is all that counts

I got up to leave and walked home on wobbly legs with the occasional buzz to keep me in check

Once home of course I was naked and master made me ride a suction dildo with my ass that I had to stick to a window. I imagine anyone looking up from the street would have had a good view of me fucking my ass and then sucking it clean after

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: