View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #14
DragonGirl

Most of you so far don't seem to read the information all the way .... the dares is for ONE person at a time and only to be done once, not everyone at the same time with one dare.

The first dare from the list will probably get done next weekend.

with that being said. The first dare was for Celeste but will be modified, so she will be doing the following:
Quote:
Put all of your names into a hat, Celeste pulls out a name. Celeste will have to make them orgasm as quickly as she can, failing to do so in ten minutes is a fail ( ten minutes was decided by each of us )
Will would have to do this dare:
Quote:
You will strip and pull clamps on each nipple.
Then first you have to ride one shoe/sneaker of every 5 persons until you edge.
After edging you will lick all the pussy slime covered shoes fully clean.
Then you will put your vib into your pussy, clamp directly on your clit and a big cucumber up into your ass.
You will kneel down and blow all boys and lick all girls until they cum.
All the time you need to get them cumming your ass will be spanked with a belt by one of the others.
No condoms allowed, you will swallow all cum and pussy juices!
After this you will be fucked with the cucumber in your ass and stimulated on clit with the vibrator for 30 mins.
During this time you are not allowed to cum.
If you fail you will ask each other for 20 spanks on different parts of your body / orgasm.
For finishing you get 20 spanks directly on your puss and will be in time out on all fours for 30 minutes.
But since clearly that dare was made for a girl that will be difficult, we will try to think of something to change this but no guarantee, due to that it is possible that he will be able to "complete" that without having to do anything

I ( Heather ) will do this:
Quote:
Strip naked and let the other group members stimulate me for 10 minutes each with some time between them stimulating me, if I cum with them stimulating me then that means it is a loss for me
This was changed from the one that was made as again it was made for everyone at the same time rather than what was being said and it gave a punishment too which should not be happening in the dares as the losers of the game in general will get punishments.

David will get this:
Quote:
get naked, allow the other people to write on body, order pizza and answer the door while naked, David then also has to stay naked until everyone else goes home, we will make sure this is done at his house.
Was again a group dare which should not be given so had to modify

Lynne will NOT do
Quote:
Lock all your clothes in the closet (everything make sure your naked) and mail the key to yourself hope it is back in time.
Roll a dice to see who does the dare
The reason for not doing that is because "mail the key to yourself" would take multiple days before it arrives meaning she would have to go to work etc naked too which is not possible and would break the rules, so you gave a "dare" that can not be done therefor Lynne wins that one right away ..... please make sure to stay IN the rules.

The next dare after that is again a dare made for everyone and also not that daring, the dares that get posted ( as long as staying in the rules and possible for the people to do ) will be done and each of us 5 already know about the stuff so really, this wouldn't even have been a dare.

Also, Thanks ( I guess ) ShyExhibitionist