View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #37
submissive_katie

Smile nudity

- answered the door naked? Not completely naked but once was dared to answer door topless to a postman.
- done housework naked? Yes . I had accepted a dare to be naked for 24 hours when my sister was out of city. So, I had to do all household chores in my birthday suit. Even had to cook meals naked as I couldn't order a meal !
- been naked among dressed people? Yes. Very recently, when playing TorD with my pals.
- been naked among strangers? Never.
- been seen naked on purpose, but made it look like an accident? Yes. Once I did a dare where I had to 'accidentally' drop my towel before my sister, with nothing underneath !
- skinny dipped? Never.
- posted a naked photo of yourself on the internet?Never posted. But sent the picture proofs of dares I did over email.
- spent more than 24 hours naked Yes, as told earlier. It was one of the dares i did when my sister was away for couple of days.
submissive_katie is offline   Reply With Quote