View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 11:28 AM   #37
redcamel
getDare Addict

Well... since I'm not in denial, I'm wondering why I should ask you to allow me an orgasm, after all, even if I understand the mocking situation to be publicly forced to allow, to anybody who asks, the orgasms that are denied to you, by the other side putting you in the position to allow an orgasm to somebody, even if you can't actually deny it, sounds like giving you more power than you actually have.

Besides you talk about stealing orgasms, that you actually don't own, and it's a non sense.

So I hope you don't mind if I slightly force the meaning of this thread not asking for your permission, but simply informing you that I will enjoy one of the orgasms that you accepted to be taken away from you, and put at disposal of anyone. And it will be even sweetest, enjoying your videos that you so kindly offered for us to better enjoy "your" orgasms.

It sounds like having a sexy housemaid under strict diet regime, forced to serve tasty delicacies smelling the aroma with her mouth watering before returning to her poor and tasteless foods. Simply delicious.

And now, feel free to say that I'm welcome, and that you're glad that one more of your orgasms isn't wasted.

Last edited by redcamel; 02-20-2024 at 11:31 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote