Thread: Fiction: Lockdown Slut
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 08:48 PM   #18
Kenzee

Post Lockdown Slut - Chapter Eleven

After her first encounter with the delivery man, and the mind-meltingly good orgasm that followed, Rebecca’s confidence grew in leaps and bounds. Long gone was the meek girl and in her place was a confident, sexually empowered woman eager to make up for lost time.

The days began to blur together, following the same routine. Rebecca would get up from bed, and wait until Mommy released her from her chains. Her evening diaper would be changed, which was always wet despite Rebecca’s insistence that she didn’t need them. She would add the used diaper to the diaper pail which would spit out her underwear for the day. After a couple of mid-afternoon snoozes resulted in accidents, the diaper pail had demoted her to a nighttime diaper during the day. Rebecca was always thankful when the pail took mercy on her and allowed her to wear double daytime diapers instead. They were somehow still less bulky than a single nighttime one.

She would shower, perform her daily hygiene and grooming tasks. She would then sit down to apply her base-coat of makeup to Mommy’s satisfaction. She would get dressed, now owning a new complement of sexy clothes that the big-cocked delivery man was slowly but surely bringing to the house. When finished she would pose in front of the mirror. Rebecca was blown away at what she saw in the mirror every day. It was a completely different person looking at her than who she had been before.

The doorbell would ring, right around ten or eleven, and Rebecca would come racing down the stairs, letting in her chosen stud in. The man would get his choice of sexual act, unless Rebecca was desiring something specific that morning. They would finish up, Mommy would get the sexual energy she desired, and the delivery man was sent on his way shortly thereafter.

Rebecca would then be allowed to make herself something to eat, and relax for a bit. At one o’clock the next delivery driver would ring the doorbell and the cycle would repeat itself. And to top things of, just this week Mommy had added a third delivery driver to the mix, with this one stopping by around four. After she would make a light dinner, and rest while it digested for an hour.

Mommy’s training began right after. Nothing was ever quite as intense as the first day of blowjob training, but that was due to Rebecca’s enthusiasm for learning more and wanting to participate. The first hour was actually pretty tame. It was an online yoga class that Rebecca attended every night. The class ran for an hour. This helped her to get much more flexible and limber. The class did have a sexual focus to it, but it was still professionally done.

Mommy’s personal lessons would begin as soon as the yoga class ended. By now, Rebecca had been trained in all of the basics, and was now moving into some of the more, obscure, techniques. Mommy’s magic made up for the lack of a physical partner, and in some cases was even better. For example, yesterdays’ lesson was on golden showers, and piss drinking. Any normal partner would have maybe mustered three shots in the night, but with Mommy’s magic, it was a never-ending fountain of delicious golden nectar.

After a few hours the lessons would end and Rebecca would be allowed an hour to do her own thing before bedtime. By this point, she was exhausted and would sink into her comfortable recliner and watch the evening news. So many weeks had gone by and the outside world was really starting to improve. There were rumblings that the local government was going to lift certain quarantine measures, which would mean that she would be allowed to go back to work soon. Rebecca wasn’t sure whether she was excited or disappointed about returning to her old life. She was having a whole lot of fun right here with Mommy.

Mommy was always quick to reassure her that there was no way that she was going back to her old life. That version of Rebecca was long gone. The night would end with Mommy diapering Rebecca for bed, and potentially giving her an orgasm or two before sending her off to sleep.

The moment that Rebecca had been dreading finally arrived. She checked her work email to see her instructions for returning to the workplace from her boss. It was Friday night and she would be one of the first ones to return on Monday.

Well, that’s fortunate timing, Mommy said. We’ve almost gathered all the sexual energy we need for the ritual. And it’s all thanks to your hard work. One more good orgasm should do it.

Without any notice Rebecca once again lost control of her arms. It was Mommy’s way of being intimate with her, despite lacking a physical body. Sure, there were toys, vibrators and the likes, but nothing quite beat the feeling of skin-to-skin contact. Mommy started slow, making sure to tease her lips delicately, building up Rebecca’s desire.

Rebecca made her way over to the recliner and sunk into the cushioned seat. She had gained a lot of experience over the last couple of weeks of moving without the use of her arms. She didn’t realize just how much balance they provided. One of her hands migrated up her chest and grabbed a handful of Rebecca’s new breasts. She had been whittling away at Mommy’s challenges and had almost earned back her full bust. She was a cup-size short, but it wouldn’t be long before she was rewarded for all her hard work.

Mommy increased her pace. Rebecca realized that she must be pretty excited. Mommy usually took her time when playing with her, but today, she was aiming straight for the finale. That hardly bothered Rebecca as she writhed in pleasure in her recliner, her back arching off of the leather seat.

Then it hit her. The waves of pleasure radiated outward from her sex as she lost all voluntary control of her body. Her moans quickly turned into screams of pleasure as the waves grew in intensity. The last thought that crossed Rebecca’s pleasure addled brain was a vague feeling that something wasn’t quite right. She blacked out before reaching the climax of her orgasm.

When she came to, she was a sweating, panting mess. Her head throbbed, unable to process anything around her. She felt a hand press against her diaper in a familiar fashion. She was pulled forward, off of her drenched recliner, and lifted into the air, the magical sensation missing this time. She was pressed up against a warm body and her legs instinctively wrapped around it.

Rebecca let out a yawn. Her head was still pounding, hurting too bad to think. She kept her eyes shut, it hurt to look at the light. She felt her body being moved, but she neither cared, nor made any attempt to get away. Then she felt her body get lowered down, transitioning from a vertical position to horizontal before falling the last two inches into the soft embraces of her bed. The warmth of her sheets baked in the mid-afternoon sun were too tempting to fight off. Rebecca fell asleep instantly.

It was dark when Rebecca came to. Where am I? Rebecca thought. She got up to her knees before shuffling into a cold hard metal surface head first. She recoiled in pain, letting out a cry and began to rub away the pain. Seconds later the light in the room was turned on, blinding Rebecca once more.

“Oh, I see my little baby girl is up,” came a familiar sounding voice from across the room. Rebecca strained her eyes trying to see who it was. She fell over when she saw who it was. Across the room in an absolutely stunning red dress was herself. An exact replica of Rebecca was standing in the doorway looking at her.

That can’t be right. I’m right here. How can I be looking at myself from across the room? And why is that copy of me so tall, Rebecca thought. As if on cue, her body double closed the distance, and stood at the foot of the metal railing that held her captive. She looked around, suddenly realizing where she was. It wasn’t her bedroom, not by a long shot. She had woken up in the pink-walled nursery room again. Only this time, there was a door.

“So, you’re probably a little confused, and rightfully so, little one. Let’s get you out of your crib and I’ll tell you everything that’s happened,” the person said. Rebecca didn’t know why, but she felt that deep down, she trusted this mysterious entity. She put her hands up and her body double lifted her up, and brought her up to her shoulder.

“There we go. You must be starved. Let’s fix that first,” the woman said. Rebecca’s stomach rumbled, causing the woman to burst into a fit of laughter. The woman sat in the armless chair in the corner of the room and pulled down the straps of her dress revealing Rebecca’s new breasts, the nipples already standing at attention. Without any protesting, Rebecca’s was positioned so that her head was to the woman’s tit and her new found instincts took over. She latched her mouth to the woman’s nipple and began to suck. She was rewarded with a creamy warm substance the flowed out.

“That’s better. I guess I had better start from the beginning. By now I think you’ve guessed that I’m Mommy, and that would be correct. The ritual was a success and now I have my own body. But as you’re starting to realize, this came at a cost. While you are still in your adult body, you are now the height of an average six-month-old. And I have to say, you make quite a cute baby doll. And now I get to come clean. It was my intention from the beginning to leave you at this size. I can’t have you running free in the world, able to run to the other witches for help. There is no way that I will be going back inside that amulet,” Mommy said.

Rebecca gurgled at this revelation, unable to vocalize anything with her mouth filled with Mommy’s nipple.

“Oh, don’t you worry. I know exactly how disappointed you were when you found out that you had to go back to work tomorrow. Oh, that’s right, it’s actually Sunday night, by the way. You’ve been asleep all weekend. I guess the spell took quite a toll on your body. So now you’ll never need to go back to that office. I’ll be going in your place. After months of studying all your memories, I think I will be a convincing version of you. A version that is a lot more adventurous, that’s for sure.”

“Oh, don’t you worry, you’ll still have a job. You’re going to be Mommy’s little cam star. You see, the nursery is equipped with cameras that will be capturing your every moment. Everything you do will be live streamed to anyone who is willing to pay a subscription fee. And let me tell you, with the work that you’ve put in over the last couple of months, you already have a massive following. I almost envy you. You’re making more now then when you were a hoity-toity office administrator.”

“You don’t have to worry about anyone finding out who you are, or where you are. My magic has already taken care of that, so don’t be shy, super slut. Go wild. You have been given an opportunity that many people would kill for. I know you’ll be a little lonely at first, but it won’t be too long before I get you some roommates to play with. After All, what’s more exciting than one little slave?” Mommy asked.

She paused, sarcastically waiting for Rebecca to answer. As much as Rebecca wished that she could respond, but it was impossible for her to let go of Mommy’s teat. The creamy milk that flowed down her throat was just too intoxicating to give up. It was stirring up feelings in her nether region. The more she drank, the hornier she felt. It was a recurring feedback loop that Rebecca never wanted to stop.

“That’s right little one, an entire nursery filled with diaperbutts! You’re going to be so busy. But for now, you’re going to have to settle for Mr. Bear and friends. I think that you’ll find him more than an adequate partner,” Mommy said.

Rebecca vaguely remembered there being some stuffed animals in her crib, but she hadn’t payed them any attention, there were much bigger things going on. Without any notice, Rebecca was torn from her Mommy’s teat and hoisted over her shoulder. She felt one of her former giant hands thump against her back. Once, twice, and on the third pass she let out a huge unladylike burp.

“Now be good for Mommy. Remember, your viewers are watching. If you don’t put on a good show, I’ll be giving you one hell of a motivational spanking later. So, it’s your choice slut,” Mommy said as she lowered Rebecca down onto the carpet.

“Be good,” Mommy said in a sing-songy voice. She closed the door behind her, locking it from the outside.

Rebecca was once again alone. Alone in a situation where she had absolutely no control in what happened to her. Reality hit her like a truck and she started to cry. A full-blown childish wail that was inconsolable. She went on for what felt like hours having cried herself dry long ago. Her life was over. There was no way out of this hellacious situation. The illusion that if she had followed Mommy’s training, she would be let free, or freer, was shattered.

The milk in her stomach didn’t help the situation at all. As she digested it, her pussy grew warmer in desire. Her diaper didn’t stay dry for very long as it began to soak up her horniness. Her hard-won breasts ached with desire to be squeezed, the nipples standing at attention, sending unappreciated shivers down her spine from the draft under the nursery door.

Rebecca nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt a warm furry sensation on her shoulder. She turned around only to see the entire collection of stuffed animals had come to life and gathered behind her. She took a step back in surprise, nearly falling over her own feet. There had to be at least ten of them. They had taken on more human-like form. Gone was their pudgy, fluffy appearance, replaced with toned definition and curves. Half were male, and half were female from the look of things.

Rebecca took another step back, trying to get away from her new furry friends, but she bumped into the cold hard wall. The stuffed animals advanced, encircling her. One of them stepped forward. He was significantly larger than the rest, and his features resembled a bear. Rebecca looked him up and down, noticing a familiar stirring at his crotch. The hormones in her body clouded her thinking. She stepped forward, dropping down onto her knees.

Mr. Bear rubbed the front of his crotch and an enormous swollen pink cock popped out. Rebecca’s mouth salivated at the sight. She reached out, her training taking control, and began to fondle the base, feeling around for the muscular bears balls. They fell out of his fur, and were pulsating, warm, and heavy mass in her hand. Mmm, I bet there’s a lot of tasty cum in those nuts, Rebecca’s lust addled mind thought.

She couldn’t hold back any longer and enveloped Mr. Bear’s member, taking it deep into her throat. It was an odd sensation. The cock felt eerily similar to the variety of delivery men that she had been blowing for months. But it felt slightly different. Rebecca withdrew and swirled her tongue around the head, then it dawned on her. It tastes different. That’s what it is! It’s so good. Umm, I think it’s having an effect on me. It’s so slippery too! I can feel it coating my mouth, Rebecca thought.

The sensation in her mouth intensified, increasing the sensitivity of her tongue, lips, and throat. With each pass, Rebecca’s mouth felt less mouthlike, and more like her burning pussy. She tentatively brought her hand up to her lips, but to her relief, she felt her normal lips. Her teeth were still there as well. Her fears were relieved having thought that Mommy’s magic had somehow replaced her mouth with another pussy.

She continued to service the massive bear. Around the room she saw that the rest of the fluffy ensemble has broken off into smaller groups and were having an orgy of their own. There were two stuffed bunnies that were absolutely just giving it, living up to the saying about fucking like rabbits. The rate at which the male rabbit was pistoning in and out of the female rabbit, it honestly frightened Rebecca. The female bunny’s face revealed that she was enjoying every single second of it, as her big heavy tits swayed with each movement.

The scene was repeated around the room, but Rebecca’s mind was soon too clouded in lust to take note of what was happening. The only thing that existed to her right now was the cock in her throat and her efforts to make it cum. Spit and precum ran down her face and dripped onto her substantial bosom, but she didn’t care. Just as long as she got her reward for pleasuring Mr. Bear. The sensation in her mouth was building, taking her to new heights of pleasure. There was no edge to be reached. The feeling kept growing and growing until Rebecca blacked out.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kenzee for this post: