View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 04:02 PM   #1
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Rosette Graduation Party Favor Girl

Hello all guys! Apology my bad grammar, bring patient be please!
It is time of graduation party also in your area?

The idea
Here yes, and this afternoon me and GetDare friend Victoria was elaborate an sexy fanthasy where plot can be composed by all you GetDarians by meke choice option and write other option for next who come and story continue.
I hope I explain good, please go on to read
When plot is finish, I woulde enact at best with toys and follow plot during play.

The plot
I will be the party favor girl, invited all dressed up at graduation party of male friend.
I not know any ditail of party, only graduation of my male best friend it is.
Strory begin: with the dress becous it at top of girl desire is to look good at a party and get noticed
Dress code for graduation party nothing is better of red lace dress, g-string, nylon stockings, garterbelt and red shoes ankel straps and 12cm heel. Red nails good hair done and make up of coarse!

The first detail
Here Victoria added her contribute, revealed the details:
- There is 8 guys at graduation party
- I am the only girl
- a set of 3 buttplug one dildo and ring gag for play
- For Toys, start with a large plug and the ring gag.
Maybe sabina should deep throat that dildo quite a bit and once properly lubed with spit, have a nice fuck with it.

Now how story continue?
Victoria added her detaile:
- Another girl joins sabina and sort of helps out, but just as sabina think it's nearly over, she ties her up in a strict and harsh tie and starts to use a strapon on her and does so very rough. As sabina should already be filled with cum (you can use fake cum or lube), she doesnt use lube for the strapon fucking.

NOW THE FIRST WHO REPLY THIS TREAD, CHOOSE HOW STORY GO ON!
Yes choose option A or B from Victoria, and add yourself another option A or B for the next who comes after you. Easy?

Want to make it meaner?
A. She pisses in sabina face when she is done
B. She leaves sabina tied up for a few hours.
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote