View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 02:53 AM   #1
Conquered

Female 27/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (roleplay/online)

27/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (roleplay/online)

Hello all!

So I'm looking for something a bit different; I'm kind of looking for a partner who can maintain a hybrid extended rp with me in addition to a degree of real life ownership. I'm looking for someone well spoken, creative, and dominant who enjoys roleplays out of the traditional ones, and can help shape a world with me with extended backstory, new scenarios, etc., which in turn can translate into real life tasks.

Essentially what I mean is that I can fulfill tasks and rules within my room that I have privacy, but I like having that all within the rp that we build together. Outside of that space I'd like to be able to chat casually and openly about desires, likes, dislikes, things we want to try, while inside this designated space I would be your slave completely until I leave it again.

My general likes include: humiliation and degradation, bondage, anal, pain, orgasm control/denial, nipple clamps, slavery, rules, petplay
Limits would be: scat, pics/vids, essentially tasks done outside my room

In terms of the roleplays I like, they are often a bit more outlandish involving fantasy/historical/sci-fi, etc. and involving darker elements like consensual non-consent, slavery, sadism, raceplay etc.

I don't have much in the way of toys at the moment but hoping to start building a collection now that I am finally making money , and would love input from a potential master to help me with purchasing decisions.

If you're interested please message me with any particular rp's you like to have. I have a set rp that I would love to flush out but am always open to hearing new ideas. I use kik and google hangouts so if you're interested in having me contact you back please give me a way to contact you
The following user says Thank You to Conquered for this post: