View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 07:36 AM   #65
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Contains Spoilers

Honestly, even though it likes the degradation aspect this story has, it has a good bit of issues with the story.

First, it couldn't tell if this story was at a university or high school. Yeah, it said it took place at a university but walking past a middle school. That feels like a high school. It kept going back to look at the setting because to be honest, it really confused it a couple of times and it thought it was reading a different story.

The blackmail isn't really very realistic, having two children and a husband. It would've fought a lot more. She seemed to give in almost immediately.

She was hardly home with her children, which definitely should've been included more. The children surely would notice something different. Yeah, she got a break on weekends but, still, children will wonder where their parents are.

And why did it not concern her parents? Even though they do spoil the children which was stated in the story, wouldn't they be worried about children with a basically absent parent?

How was she able to check her phone almost always, especially at the presentation? She surely had to do daily every day things that need to be done too.

She really shouldn't have been able to do that.No one can always check their phone immediately.

Even her leaving felt very false. With two children, it is sure you would need a lot more convincing to leave than just unsatisfactory sexual satisfaction and constant drinking.

She seems happy after a point but it doubts anybody is happy when something is non-consensually forced on them. Maybe she liked the action but for a conservative teacher, this was unbelievable.

And she develops a attraction towards Scott, wnich is, okay it gets attraction chooses what it does and is out of your control. But, it is surprising she didn't fight it back more and deny it a lot more. Especially after the blackmail.

As for the slave collar at the end. The ending was majorly disappointing, she took it but, again, she was forced into that by them. So even though, she liked it, it feels she would've said no and found someone else.

Her conflicting feels are accurate as she is serving students and has children and a husband (well, for part of the story.) And she is doing things she never done before.

It also likes how her frustration builds (from horniness and the degradation). This is realistic and it was taken slowly which worked well with the story.

It is easier to focus on the negative, yes, but it does feel the negative overrule the positive.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 06-26-2016 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Punctuation
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post: