View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 06:19 PM   #62
The Slutty Princess

Review of Teacher Training by subby999uk

I agree with a few points made my thewilds. If you are a fan of blackmail, forced submission, and degradation, then the story is great. I, on the other hand, did not care for the entire plot and setting of the story. I did not like the background and characterization of Kate. I think it would have been better if they made Kate appear as an innocent young virgin teacher that made a simple mistake by posting on the internet that she would soon regret. Instead, she was a mature teacher, already settling down in life with two kids and a husband (which happens to fall apart in the end). I feel like this would have helped Kate's character as well. Within days, she submits her two younger students with little to no resistance. Her being a mother and a wife, I thought she would have put up more of a fight, therefore, it would have made more sense to make her seem like a young, innocent teacher still trying to discover what lies ahead of her in life. It would have made it more plausible for her to submit to Jade and Scott. If I was a mother and wife and I was blackmailed, I wouldn't give in so easily while Kate's character seemed to be the opposite. Willingly, she gave her life away, her husband away, and arguably her children away in a matter of months.

Another small complaint I didn't care for would be the setting of the story. It seemed like it bounced around a lot. Subby999uk had said it took place at a University but it certainly didn't have that feel to it. The story seemed to be written in a high school setting but with 19-20-year-old students. Having a Principal, speaking about history degrees, walking past a middle school, small classes and classrooms, etc all gave it a small high school feeling to the story, making the story a little more confusing and less realistic. Again, as mentioned by thewilds, the story didn't appeal to me due to the fact that it was just too unrealistic and it all seemed to transform so fast. Kate went from a wife and mother to a submissive to her own students. It is just hard to comprehend. As for the ending, it left me with a few questions, maybe because I think about the small details too much. Kate accepted the platinum necklace as a token for her new submissive lifestyle, meaning Kate will now submit to Scott and Jade for longer than the year that she had planned. What will happen with her kids? Scott and Jade are only 18-20-year-old students, they still have college to attend. Jade only had the house to herself due to the fact her parents were gone for a few months. Will Kate stay at her parents house when Jade's parents return? How will they continue to torment her? I would have liked to see a better ending. (Not saying it was bad, just thought it could have been better) Kate could have received Scott's cock as she had craved, maybe getting an orgasm from it. Another alternate ending I would have liked would have been Kate still fighting her submission until the end and finally getting revenge on Jade, Scott, and Candice in some form. Spelling and grammar were an obvious problem in the beginning but they were approved upon towards the end of the story. My only suggestion would have been to italicize Kate's thoughts in the story, it would have made it more apparent that they were just thoughts swimming through her mind.

Well, enough of my complaints, each story has their own but it makes them unique. Cons are easier to spot than pros in stories. I just need to remind myself this is just an erotic fantasy, it wasn't meant to be realistic but I thought the other did the best he could at keeping it from extending too far into the fantasy world. It certainly was a well-written story. Each chapter presented a new dilemma that captivated my attention and kept me reading. Just wasn't my cup of tea but it kept me wet as I read the humiliation kate went through. I would certainly read a sequel!

Love,
Lia

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post: